Reviews for Kahlan's Perdition
pyromatic18 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Felt so sad for Kahlan but glad it ended happy :)
vote for LOTS chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
TV_Show_of_the_Month/2011/06

We are a good 800 votes behind, but we're coming in 2nd place, if the fans all vote togwther we can catch up like the other day.

Vote every 20 minutes. Even less than 20 minutes actually so always refresh the page..

The winner & top 25 will be immortalized on the Vote Wall of Fame. All contestants will be listed forever as honorable mentions. Click "Vote Wall Contests" for more contests. Click "Refresh Page" to update the page.

The entire page is also refreshed when you vote.

Polls closes in 14 days.

Spread the word, retweet on twitter, post on your blog, tumblr, facebook etc
Whitemermage chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Oh my gosh! I can't tell if I love you or hate you right now! Man, great story! But REALLY? You had to put Kahlan through THAT? That's HORRIBLE! Gosh! Agh!
brontefanatic chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Very evocative and haunting. Perdition is one of my favorite episodes, and you really caught the "feel" of it.

Such a telling glimpse into what Kahlan's worst nightmare might be without Richard.

You are a wonderful writer. Thanks for posting this.
NCIS LA Girl chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
So sweet!
joanne.lucas chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
So so so so good! At one point I forgot the title 'Perdition' and thought it was real :'(

Amazing writing as well, I love the little thoughts of Kahlan's, like when she was thinking of how he called her Mother Confessor and how she didn't give him her special smile. I'm really sad it wasn't longer, it was awesome :D
Lord of Kavaka chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Awesome fic. Definitely one of my favorite "AU" type of Seeker fic. )
klynnrhiannon chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Wow! This was intense..it made me want to cry. Very well done.
ForeverRK chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Thought i'd come by here and leave a

comment as well hee hee..Love It! )