Reviews for Neighbors
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 8/4
A good
The Science Of Deduction-SH chapter 1 . 4/19
Hah, I loved your story. Nice work!
Aconitum vulparia64 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Haha, I love this - pleasepleaseplease write a sequel from this point of view, maybe where the neighbor meets Sherlock?
Bookwormefm chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
That is cool. And funny. I like it.
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Saffronica612 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
very funny.
moonagedaydreaming chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
xD I love this so much! it's made of awesome, I love the reactions he got x) I would gladly read more stories from this OC's point of view, please? :D
Lumoa chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
XD The OC needs a name! And more stories! Pfft, poor guy. The only thing worse than having Sherlock as a roomate is having him as a neighbor!
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This was great! That poor man, he will be hearing some VERY strange noises from now on. :)
LeDragonQuiMangeDuPoisson chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Love this! I can totally see this happening. )
C chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Great idea for a story. I'd love to hear about some more neighbourly interactions, maybe from this neighbour, or any others?

The only thing I noticed is that you are obviously American. British police don't have guns usually, only a very select few in the specially trained forces, and they would not be allowed to take anyone to the shooting ranges. Also, 221b means that it is a part of house 221, (Mrs. Hudson being the other part at 221a). For next door, you'd need 219 or 223 (Possibly 220 or 222, but these would generally be on the other side of the road). (I don't know if this is a country difference, or whether you were thinking of it as an apartment block, rather than the town house that is shown in the program)

Hopefully you won't take these comments the wrong way, as I really do love the idea of the story, and hope only to help you improve it to be more true to the original setting.
Vengeance Author chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
First, Sherlock's last name is never given to he neigh obor. You screwed up there. Al.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
AssassinOfRome chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
That was amazing. Well Done!

Sweets And Charades chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Oh, do continue!

Haven't really thought about it before but yes, the police must gotten complaints about Sherlock before, sounds perfectly logical ;)

You must write of further interactions between him and Sherlock! Or, rather, just the nabour hearing other strange noises like explorions and stuff ;)