Reviews for Anew
Nuingarien chapter 1 . 3/17
Love it! I almost cried over the surprise in 1812. The addendums were hilarious! Good job!
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 1/20
Loveddd it :)
Krazy4Spike chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Loved it!
louboutinlove chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
You, my dear, have outdone yourself with this one. Best. Vows. Ever. The addendums were spectacular and sooooo CB. I'm a very cynic person, and you had me squealing all the way. The presents were a perfect touch, specially the tiara. I always say that any man who gives you diamonds and couture is a keeper, and not necessarily because of their value but because of what they mean. This capture it perfectly. Beautiful.
lovetvtoomuchxo chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
l was trying to work out the start wondering where you were going to go then once you had her at the room l melted...

loved there vows very very very chuck nd blair...

how l love your writing

please keep them coming
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Ohh, this is beautiful! It's nice to read a happy Blair and Chuck story for once! :)
TriGemini chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This was beautiful to read. Loved it, a lot. Not to mention, excellent, as well.
lesliexhale chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Loved it loved it loved it.
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Not gonna lie. I did squeal.

brilliant work x
GoodGirl793 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Best VOWS ever written! Absolutely amazing, couldn't love it more :D
flipped chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
WINNER VOWS! really. those should be made official. :)

'and the boy who had loved no one kissed the girl whom someone else had loved so many years ago..' i hope CB do get their happy ending
CBLove21 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Amazing! What a beautiful wedding! It's so Chuck and Blair. The vows were awesome. Loved every bit of your story :)
88Mary88 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
best wedding vows EVER... loved it!
CBfanhere chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Loved it as I do all your stories. It was just what I wanted to read now (and I may have become a little misty eyed there at the end).

As for the author's note - I loved the bit at the end ;) I'll always forgive him because he is Chuck Bass her beast who will one day become her prince.
cosimasniehaus chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
this was just lovely

you need to write more chair fics :)