Reviews for Anew
signaturescarf chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Bella, this is so wonderful, so beautiful, does so many things to me I've forgotten about that other wedding already. I'll never be as invested in them as I do in CB, and this is SO them, imperfectly perfect. We need more of this to tide us over the next episodes, the summer, and the next season. 3
Buck Wilde chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This is great! Please keep writing :)
batgirl2992 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
loved it!
xoxowl chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Loved it. I had a feeling there would be a wedding fic up today :)

This was so lovely, like a fairytale. The vows were hilarious!
TerraBeth chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Aww. That was great. I loved the wedding vows.
dreamgurl chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Thank you SO MUCH for writing this. It's beautiful, and it's definitely making me tear up. a combination of your lovely writing and the way our ship has been treated on the show itself, lol.

ROFL, I love the the "middle name" lines. Perfect kissing of the bride!
comewhatmay.x chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Oh my. You've outdone yourself, B.

The addendums were particularly fabulous - oh B, oh, C! - the poor priest, I can only imagine his embarrassment at the very unorthodox pair.

Chuck may not be a Prince in name, exactly. But Blair doesn't need a Prince to be a Princess - that much is clear. As is the fact that Chuck would go to any length of trouble for Blair. And oh, what an event their wedding would be! William and Kate, who? The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have got nothing on the Dark Knight and his Princess.
stardustshop chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This is beyond everything about really do menage to present the love CB share for what it truly work.:)
City Lights Agleam chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Ohhhhkay, I have one thing to say: THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN. Sometimes you just love fluff and nostalgia ]
wrighthangal chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
LOL...so Chuck and Blair. I loved it.
Yael chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
this fanfic is so beautiful!

i love it, and it's inspiration, and the writing is so good and just WOW. :)
notoutforawalk chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Aww. I love it. I may have to print it out to cuddle with after the next few episodes! (They look stressful.)

On the other hand, I wouldn't blame Blair for just a little homicide after Chuck stressed her out so much.
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Good Lord. (wouldn't it be so mean if that was all I said? lol) This o/s was fantaaaaaaaastic! For the first half I was very concerned though. I thought it was a real fight & then I was SO confused...w/ the texting & where he took her & how it was all...oh my goodness, and then I didn't want to forgive him! Like, okay it was all amazing that he did this & that he wanted her to have everything, but so it would have HIM written all over it & not some prince - similar to the case in 2x24, which you mentioned - but I still thought it was horrid that he made her cry. That beginning argument was AWFUL. *shudders* However, the wedding was absolutely PERFECT. I completely forgot that I was mad at him & the vows .LIFE. I was DYING on the floor laughing. lmao. SO perfect. hehehe. And I like your time frame, how it looks like this time next year they'll be getting married - *crosses fingers* here's hoping! So yeah, it was just precious. I love the last paragraph the most. I want to hear a freaking whole room full of catcalls & whoops at the sight of CB kissing & being officially married, instead of you know...disgusted at their display. lol. So yeah, loved it. You put me through an ordeal, but by the end I was gushing, and really that's all that matters. 3
Spiros chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Ohmygod, this is probably my all-time favorite Chuck and Blair happy ending story ever. Tears, actual tears! You've once again written a beautiful piece- one that the reader can imagine from the first quip until the last words. I especially loved the way Chuck went to the same three countries he went to before he told her he loved her for the first time. What gorgeous symmetry! Very, very well done. :)
d chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Aw, sweet! Although I do hope Chuck has quit hiding stuff from her and making her hurt just as part of a plot by the time they get married. Still, very romantic and lovely.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »