Reviews for A Particularly Vivid Dream
ACullen chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Please write more, i'm loving this story
Emma Ro chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
I read this originally on Twilighted and completely fell in love with it... then lost it. I couldn't find it anywhere, to say I was disappointed was an understatement. I've always been a non-canon fan but I usually stick to Bella stories (habit I guess) but this was just way too intriguing to not read.

I sincerely hope you are planning on continuing this, I would love to see where these two end up. It is so HOT and funny! The potential for this story is crazy! If you need any help, I would be happy to offer my ears/fingers/eyes/etc.

xoxo Em
Sawyer chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
Please, please, please tell me your carrying on with this story? It was HOT, funny and charming. I really wanna see if they meet again and if renee and the other boys find out what exactly happened.

I loved it and PLEASE say you will continue, you must haha :D
kirifox chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
I can see that I am going to be extremely "excited" to read more of your story!
kirifox chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I was soooo seeing myself as Esme! OMG...too hot for words!
Stop Dreaming chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
Can I just say that I loved reading this, so funny and original. I laughed my socks off and hot damn, that smut, no wonder Esme thought it was a dream.

Please say you are going to continue with this story, would love to know what happens next, do they meet again? I've got a feeling Carlise knows where Jasper went off too. Also with the calvin klein underwear campaign happening for them... He won't be able to hide those marks lol.

I can just picture Renee's face if she found out what happened between Esme and Jasper.

Anyway, thank you for sharing, I loved reading it : )
henrylover94 chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
love:D
Gillian Aubrey chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
I love that you did this in JPOV! I say, "Yes, please!" to continuing this if you are still thinking of it. I would enjoy seeing E&J get together again with her fully aware that they really did join the mile high club! )
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Excellent! Haven't ever read this pairing before. The lemon was VERY good! )
LiVeStRoNgLy chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Please continue with this story!

I need for them to find eachother and live happily ever after. i love how you wrote Jasper's POV so well. please please please!
Cotton Strings chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Please carry on!
Esme Mom Cullen chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
I need a cold shower too! Please keep writing. Esme needs more love!
jessicasheehan chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Please carry on. That was the hottest fucking thing ever.
JUJU chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
I luv this story especially in Jasper pov. You totally continue with this story! Plz update soon it truly is a great story! XD
CharliDenae chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
The first chapter is very intriguing and we get to see how Esme and Jasper meet and how awkward and embarrassing it is for Esme. In the 2nd chapter, it's all from Jasper's POV and it's even hotter than Esme's!

Jasper's inner dialogue is at turns sweet and thoughtful, and hot and raunchy, but he is always a gentleman. He leaves Esme with quite a 'particularly vivid dream', or so she thinks, but he also leaves her with a little evidence! I cannot wait to see how she reacts now that she's discovered that her encounter with the hot and studly Jasper wasn't a dream!