Reviews for Pretty Pretty Princess
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
First off HILARIOUS! Secondly you are a teenager and you write like that? Color me impressed :D
vampiresquid42 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
hehehe

Yes Cas, you are a pretty princess ;)

Sadly, I can see this happening as some kind of sad turn of events...T.T
argenttmccall chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *sucks in breath* i can't even breathe with how hard i'm laughing. that last line sent me falling to the ground with tears in my eyes XD. love this soo much!
celeste301 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
That's right Cas, you're the prettiest princess of them all LOL I loooooved this.
Ziggymia123 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I remember playing this game! Oh my Castiel, this was just adorable! "I am a pretty pretty princess." lmao. : )
Azule228 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I LOVE YOU! So MUCH! Honestly, when you were describing this in the library, it sounded funny, but that was incredible! I have to say though that I am a bit disturbed by your knowledge of the rules... Tell me it's due to baby-sitting.

And before I forget, Stop putting down your stories! This was great! Oh BTW we need to get together to watch last weeks episode(and this weeks b/c OMG It was AWESOME!) and then, you need to watch Blazing Saddles cuz Candy Gram for Mister Mondo just isnt as funny if you dont know the reference.

Anywho, Luvs! ~A
Blue-Eyed-Wall chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Yes, Cas, you are a pretty, pretty princess. LOL. I officially love you. Please do more one-shots like this!