Reviews for Pair Of Jacks
Linda ja chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
Also
Nice to read a story where the author understands grammar and sentence structure.
Sometimes although the stories are good the way it was written is so bad it puts me off.
Linda ja chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
Harsh.
Unpleasant
But sadly plausible.
Linda ja chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
Oh!
Poor Morgan
Poor Reid
I have wondered if Derek would feel that way.
How sad.
Tekie Scythe chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
Damn!
Tekie Scythe chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
No! Derek you idiot! He's an adult!
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
... Yup, just like a high school.
the world goes chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
This one-shot was just sad, although beautifully written. You wrote Spencer's grief so well you could feel it through the words. Well done, I can't wait for more.

the world goes chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
This was heart-wrenchingly beautiful; your characterization of Derek was spot-on and perfect. I was really hoping Spencer would just go ahead and take Derek's hand and force him out of his dark reverie, but sad endings are good endings, too.

the world goes chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This was incredibly cute and well-written. I really enjoy stories where Reid's neglected childhood is improved upon. Good job. :)

Arlandi chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
Morgan is being an ass :( keep updating! the story is great :D
lastbloom chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
Wow that was horribly sad :'( but amazing at the same time :) but now you gotta write a happy one so I don't cry! XD haha actually i dont care if everyone dies or everyone just randomly starts having sex as long as you keep updating :D
BilbosLittleAcorn chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
Already commented on the MEME...But it won't hurt to say it here too...I LOVED this sooo much!
SugaKane01 chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
LOL I'm so giving the angry eyes to Morgan right now :D

This was angsty and hot and just beautifully written. I wish though, it wasn't always Spencer pining in these types of fics. Anywhoo, you did a wonderful job.
Reidemption chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Definitely could see how the age difference would fuck with him. It doesn't help that Reid radiates vulnerability. However, in all that effort to save fragile Reid from the hurt, he just crushed him.
Creed757 chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Aw, this broke my heart. So terribly sad and depressing. Can't wait for more.

Solace