Reviews for Blue Blue Blue Blue Christmas
werewolf6780 chapter 1 . 7/6
Finally! I'm not the only person that thought his erm...appendage would retract! Very cute and sexy! Thanks for writing this!
Anonymously Mega chapter 1 . 3/7
Just like Elvis, Roxanne likes her Christmases blue.

Couldn't resist the joke -
septima.winters chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Your story is very sweet, more so that Crees Moose is coming. ;)
It is also very funny, line about the Presbyterian Church made me laugh out loud. :)
As I huge fan of Megamind I thank you a lot for sharing. :)
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Eeeee hee hee hee! I think Roxanne just discovered Megamind's weakness. lol And also the recipe to curing him of his villainy. lol XD
DarkUnderworld chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Again beautifully written and lovely:) keep up the amazing job
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
This is fantastic!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Definitely not the weirdest thing a guy had ever asked her to do.

-She's dated frat guys!

Seriously, this is one of the best stories about eggnog, rum, and seriously wonderful alien sex I have ever read.

Marvelous!
jeffhiggs chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
i would really like to see more of this story. like does Megamind go and follow Roxanne's advice?
Dreamsinger chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Equal parts lol and awww here. Funny Megs is funny, sweet, hesitant Megs is adorable, retractable body parts make perfect sense here and you managed to do it in such a way as to seem very natural-and hot!

Roxanne's character is mostly spot-on. I can see where she might give into any sexual fantasies she's been harboring over the years due to the alcoholic eggnog, and you even gave her the additional incentive of being thoroughly impressed by Megs' inventions and his tremendous potential for Good, so the sex scene works here.

The only part that seemed a bit off was when she mentioned love, seemingly without thinking, or wondering to herself afterward why she'd said such a thing. It's kind of cliche to have people fall in love after sex, but since she'd never seen his sweet, vulnerable side before, it makes sense. (She sure learned to love him pretty quickly in the movie when she got to know that side of him.)

I'd love to read a few lines where she realizes that somehow she's fallen for him; that she'll never be able to look at him and only see Megamind the villain ever again. And that it doesn't bother her in the least. Plus, she'll never have to go stag again, lol!

Also it bothered me that Roxanne, a smart, modern woman, did not worry about the lack of protection during the sex, drunk or not. You might want to put in a bit where she considers it and decides that she's not likely to need it.

All in all, this is a wonderfully sweet story, one I'll definitely be re-reading often. Well done.
Izzi M chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
soooo...I think you should do another one shot. Cause I've read the three you have here at least 20 times. Just a thought.
Chelsea Deanne chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I like this one. Sweet, and a little naughty too.
Vivid Imaginest chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Eggnogg does good deeds, indeed. D Very well written and all around amazing. Thanks for the trip!
Nora Salisbury chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Excellent! This is only the third story I've read that explores an alternate set of genitals for him, and it's the best of the three. I absolutely love them watching Crees Moose movies together! Brilliant!
ItsCobalt chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I seriously laughed out loud when I read Roxanne was the present :D

And ofcourse the rest of the story was very nice too ;P
HNiobe chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
After watching Megamind movie (many times) I read several fanfics but I found most of them OOC which made me more and more disappointed and I was getting lost enthusiasm even if some story themselves were not bed. Then I found your fanfic which is at last such a story that I wanted to read. I like it so much. The personality of the characters are really close to their personality in the film and the humor in this story is awesome. The idea of Roxanne as Chrees Moose present tied up with a ribbon given to Megs by Minion would perfectly fit even in the movie (e.g. like a funny flashback). Or it would be perfect story for a Megamind short film for Christmas :-). There are many lines in this story which are incredibly funny and sharp and I was laughing a lot while reading them. I could list lot of lines that I find brilliant but I quote only my two favorite ones: “You are saying there’s a union for fish-robot-gorilla slaves? It’s a very small union.”

“ I know a couple billion socialists who would disagree with you.”

I like that you emphasize the alien-like attributes of Megamind’s body. And when I got to the scene when you describe Megs genitalia I also got a Christmas present in a form of a big, positive surprise. Namely, that you described his penis exactly the same way as I imagined it. After watching the film first time I asked myself why his leather suit is so flat at that certain area (even if he is small and very skinny we still should see something in that tight leather/latex suit :-)) and I got to the same conclusion as you: he must have retractable penis. (The other option would have been that he does not have penis at all but I did not even want to think of that. What would happen to poor Roxy then? :-)). So, everything is happy-end in the story and it is also a happy-end for me because I found such a Megamind fanfic I was looking for.