Reviews for Children Soldiers
Hans chapter 6 . 9/23
Heya! Please update soon. I really like this. :
ranoshi chapter 6 . 9/9
I think it started in the previous chapter but soldier shows up as solider instead. I miss Naruto's POV. While alarming, it was still cool how fast Naruto dispatched the enemy and got rid of its corpse.
ranoshi chapter 5 . 9/9
Sasuke considering Naruto as his possible best friend is adorable. ...And then it goes downhill... Sigh. I liked Kabuto's conversation with Naruto and how you keep it consistent that he has training and it doesn't just disappear. It's good to hear Naruto's eta on their situation, Kabuto is mostly normal but its still sad to see how he thinks they can actually be safe fkr so long. That's frightening how the soldiers just off each incorrect lead.
ranoshi chapter 4 . 9/9
Kabuto giving Naruto chips and wanting him to learn to be a kid is a nice thought. Capable Naruto taking care in organizing everything is awesome. I'm slightly relieved they are going to be unfound for a while longer. Their life sounds peaceful. Itachi and Deidara stopping by with Sasuke during their job offer and Kabuto taking their offer and Naruto explaining to them what their directives are was fun. It sort of scares me how welcoming the town is, I've starting visualizing everything in that grainy Left4Dead 2 art style. I want Kabuto and Naruto to be safe and be able to stick to where they are and live a little but I feel dread anticipating the worst to come :-(
ranoshi chapter 3 . 9/9
Settling down is unfortunately one of the worst ideas ever even if it was pushed on them. It's fortunate that Naruto as 012607 was good at what he was trained to do minus the quirks Orochimaru and his doctors considered defects that warranted him needing to be put down. This small town mentality would definitely take getting used to, I would be overwhelmed in a place like that. I hope the soldiers are being led astray and are heading no where in their direction.
ranoshi chapter 2 . 9/9
Holy crap, safety really is an illusion when you're on the run. I feel so worried for them. Way to go Kabuto coming up with their cover on the spot. Maybe it's inappropriate but I laughed when Kabuto expressed his regret at naming Naruto after a food. I totally forgot he has a number on his forehead, I was wondering why he was wearing a hat. While sad, I also find it endearing that Naruto didn't find playing fun. I would feel out of my depth taking care of someone who can no longer feel the urges towards hunger, thirst and going to the bathroom.
ranoshi chapter 1 . 9/9
Whoa, I want to see how they survive or how long they will survive. I commend Kabuto for saving Naruto because now his own life is at stake, I hope he has skills on hiding and escaping or they won't be able to hide for long. That's crazy that Naruto could think when all the other children have it set where do not. What makes him different?
DragonSiren7 chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Wow. Talk about an original idea! I'm loving it, especially Sasuke, Kabuto, and Naruto. Keep up the great work - if you're still alive, that is. If not... well... you will be missed.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/11/2015
WHY?! I was enjoying it so much and now it's over. Do you even get on anymore?! Please update if you do, I really enjoyed this!
BloodyWolf83 chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
Wow I loved it can you please continue! :) Best story ever!
andReiki chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
Me like-ah!
christophercreed chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
This Is A Great Story Definitely One Of The Best I've Read
grandshadowseal chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
this is really good, will naruto become more human and start doing things on his own soon? when will the next chapter be?
alice the ally cat chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
ok did u stop writing the storie? please dont its really good but its toooooo slow on putting it out please hurry
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
You have to continue this :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »