Reviews for Jane Austen and werewolves
Madmoiselle Lucia chapter 11 . 11/28/2015
Como austeniana me pareció interesante la idea de combinar los personajes en un entorno bastante diferente, además de por sí me encantó el juego y la curiosa reprimenda de Austen.
En cuanto a las asignaciones de los roles, estuvieron excelentes. Emma como cupido, Fanny y Edmund como los amantes, Eleanor, Anne la guardiana, Elizabeth la loca, Knightley el vidente y Tilney y Catherine, los hombres-lobo. Todos concuerdan, de alguna forma, con sus características reconocidas en los libros.
Admito que no logré deducir quién era el guardián, cupido, loco o vidente. En el caso de los amantes, estaba demás en notar como se defendían constantemente a diferencia de las otras parejas. Finalmente, al morir Tilney, supe que los demás mantenían la percepción de sus libros ¿qué otra obra austeniana más alucinante que la Abadía de Northanger? Catherine siempre ha estado obsesionada con historias alucinantes así que ¿por qué no ser una de las criaturas espeluznantes que imaginó? Adicionalmente, un detalle curioso quizás nada relativo fue el hecho de que los lobos cazan por parejas.
Te felicito por la originalidad mostrada en este fanfic.
TheImaginationAddict chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
Dang, I should've guessed that - this is a NORTHANGER ABBEY crossover. (Yeah, I'm the mistress of twisted logic.)
TheImaginationAddict chapter 10 . 9/4/2012
"Well, look who's talking. You had her determinedly prejudiced against Darcy's better nature for the greater part of your story!" - Lol.
TheImaginationAddict chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
The Cupid, the Seer,the Guardian, the Lovers - why do I get a distinct Tarot-cards vibe?
Just to be contrary, I think Jane Fairfax is the remaining Werewolf. Nah, I don't care for rational arguments.
TheImaginationAddict chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
This story is obviously complete, so do chapter-wise reviews bother you? Bah, I don't care - I'm going to rhapsodise about how I'm enjoying this whether you care to know it or not. ;P
TheImaginationAddict chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
*Peals of laughter that sound bell-like* (*cough* Because I only ever cackle in the real world)
I really AM enjoying this - the way you're building the suspense while keeping the characters and their relationships intact is amazing,this seems a great example of how a good Jane Austen Agatha Christie crossover would turn out!
Kudos. :D
TheImaginationAddict chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
"A clear explanation of my character. What do you want, a letter?" - Hilarious! You do an amazing job of sticking to the Regency-style when Elizabeth and Darcy "exchange words"!
strwberryvines chapter 10 . 10/21/2011
Conclusion was funny.
Reviewer chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Poor Edward, he got lynched :-p

Great job until now! I love that everyone is so in-character.
This is getting old chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
hahahaha Jane Fairfax? Is she the one from Sanditon?
aruvnei chapter 11 . 7/8/2011
Awesome story! I was wondering when you just started where the heck this was going. I didn't expect it would be so amusing, although I should have known better. I know you've just started an HP fanfic, but I hope you aree planning tom write something funny again!
Fumm95 chapter 11 . 7/8/2011
Hmmm... Oh, Lizzy. She has such good luck. XD

So I'm assuming in that the madman doesn't know she's a madman until the real Seer is discovered?

Oh dear. That was certainly entertaining. Great story!
AnneOfNarnia chapter 10 . 7/2/2011
Awesome! This was really funny! I never suspected Catherine. I'll have to reread it for clues I guess :P Please write more!
AnneOfNarnia chapter 6 . 7/2/2011
It's so funny! I think werewolves is a diffucult game when you're playing it, but this is much more mysterious! I loved how you used Shakespeare in this chapter, it was really funny. Oh, and by the way: I don't believe Darcy's the werewolf, Lizzy's just prejudiced and he has too much pride to stop being mysterious. I love how you quote from p&p too!
Fumm95 chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
Catherine? I wish I knew who she was so I could be more shocked but...

Well, by process of elimination, Mr. Knightley was the Seer, Emma Cupid, the two whose names are escaping me right now the lovers. She's not a wolf (duh). I think the guardian angel role was also already taken so there goes that. That just leaves the Madman or a villager. I suspect Madman because why else would Jane Austen insist on you revealing her role?

I did love the fact that you were visited by her spirit though. And I can't wait to read the last bit!