Reviews for Any Other World
LeGuest chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
Whoa. That was a really interesting character study! I liked how you handled the switching character perspectives; keeping a nice, quick, pace, without making it too choppy. I loved the concluding scenes too, very nice. Great story!
Danterevan chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
that was awesome you did so well but there were a few grammer mistkes as well as spelling errors though they mean very little i feel that the way morgana feels is "wrong" she shouldnt realy feel that way about merlin afterwards as she did the exact thing he did and she is smart enough to realise this i think she would have come to atleast understand their similar positions oh and she would not cry and feel sorry then immediatley hate him that just doest work but hey its your story and i enjoyed it i would like to she a continuation from this as i feel it could be a great start to see morgana as a more noble villan less about killing all and more about focused and killing/removing uther and not arthur and friends is the way this shows she actually is thinking rather that what happened in the show were she was just blindly following morguase into self destruction which just doesnt fit her character which brings me to my point of morgana in the show was OOC as she was a contadiction of herself as a women as "smart" as her character was portrayed would not act as she did therefore she was a broken character from the start those writers really screwed up there but hey based ont he second half of season 5 that is plainly obvious they didnt really understand at all what they were doing

D
P.S. WOW THAT HAS TO BE THE LONGEST REVIEW I HAVE EVER WROTE BUT THIS JUST GAVE ME THE MOTIVATION TO WRITE WHAT IVE BEEN THINKING FOR SOME TIME SO I THANKYOU FOR THIS.
Dee chapter 9 . 8/1/2011
Good story; liked the fact that Morgana destroyed her own plan :)
Anonymous Sister of the Author chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
"...his thoughts distant as he mindlessly ate drapes." LOL. Arthur eating the drapes.
The 10-11 Doctors chapter 9 . 7/20/2011
:D Loved the story!

-10
TheJunebug1218 chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
Lovely! Absolute brilliance!:D
Cead chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
Perfect as always, although I did notice you wrote "morgana ran from morgana". I knew what you meant though and I loved it all the same :)
Bookaholic27 chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
This is probably one of my favorite merlin fanfics yet! I loved how you wrote Merlin's response to his emotions and I hope Arthur, Merlin, and Morgana remember all of this. Please Update Soon!
Dee chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
Ooh this is just too good! Morgana destroying her own plan. I wonder if anyone will remember any of it when time resets itself...?
AuroraKnight chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
This is great! I can't wait for the next chapter.
ruby890 chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
ThAt was great loved it. Can't wait for the update.
QueenKordeilia chapter 8 . 7/9/2011
Hmm, did Morgan stab him to rebalance everything again?
TheJunebug1218 chapter 8 . 7/9/2011
BRILLIANT! I loved it!:D
Owl Watcher chapter 8 . 7/9/2011
Very well written. I liked how Merlin was battling with himself.
MGRSMSC chapter 7 . 7/5/2011