Reviews for Zero's Baby
sakurahan chapter 15 . 2/9
Mose awesome story ever xD the emotion in some chapters had me tearing up XD Im SO happy I found this fanfiction. Thanks for the Wonderful Story. Look foreword to seeing more of your fanfiction :D. Take care.

Sincerely
Sakurahan
lotdues chapter 15 . 1/5
What is the meaning of happiness? What is the meaning of a happy ending? I believe that this story of yours answers that... I thank you for sharing a lovely story, within the bounds of text, I believe is definition of an happy ending as well as happiness.. I love the ending as well. Despite how it all started, I am glad that zero have found that he truly love kaname in the end.
zero-kiryu2000 chapter 15 . 11/7/2014
that was an awesome story. I was so worried at the beginning of the epilogue, i was like "Holy shit did he actually die?" I was thoroughly convinced, then Zero came in and I was like "fwew" so ya. great story
kloveyaoi1 chapter 15 . 10/18/2014
FUCK! That was awesome! I read them all in one day! I seriously cried when I thought Zero died in the end! I love your stories! I'll definitely read them ALL... thank you for your wonderful story. I truly loved it.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/29/2014
So cute SO KAWAIIIIIIIIIII I ABSOLUTELY ADORE YOUR first I thought zero had died cause the whole picture rembering thing and almost cried. Your work is really good
guest chapter 15 . 9/20/2014
This was wonderful! Such a beautiful story! I cried at the end. I loved it! Keep up the good work!
Haneko Takahashi chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
wtf? why did he faint?!
Haneko Takahashi chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
i find it so freaking funny how excited he is that hes gonna be pregnant by a guy he used to hate lol
crimsonrose chapter 15 . 6/22/2014
Loved your story make a lot more.
RM-Chan3 chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
Oh my God this is so KAWAII! I have read this story like 20 times! I love the story line.
randomizer12332 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Omg um... zero and kaname? Did i miss something i thought they hated each other WAIT GUYS CAN GET PREGANANT! WHAT!
64teeth chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
Sorry, but I'm finishing reading on this chapter. There are just some things I can t get over, so this story isnt for me. i still congratulate you on your plot idea and on finishing your story, because many authors don't. Take care!
64teeth chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
Like I said over-dramatic...:-P but the scene was ok (without fainting of course)
64teeth chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
Why, why, why do they always cry, or puke or sth do others over-dramatic things which are , pointless and unnecessary? I understand them being OOC but you are making them completely diffrent people! And why call them 'boys'? Aren't they adults? Rant finished, I love your plot idea with Zero wanting baby, I just don't like some parts of how you are gonna make it happen :-)
64teeth chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Very nice idea, I can't wait to see how it's gonna turn out :-). The characters are really overlydramataic but it's your right as an author to make them so :-)