Reviews for The Flaws Of Desperation
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 1/22
I really don't know how I feel about this... I'm not sure if it's the topic or the narration or just the general feeling of it. But anyway. Not my favorite, but definitely still good.
jaybunzy0 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
You just capture Damon so well! And I agree I love seeing the sappy side of Damon but his evil side is what won be over- he has to have a balance of both. I just quoted you all over twitter, jsyk. Another great story!
Lacra13 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
The titel says it all, it's brilliant.

This is what I'm saying about you writing Elena so perectly:

She shook her head dismissively back and forth, making slashes across his chest with each motion, and replied, "You're right; I won't. I will be nothing like you. I will never make the mistakes you have and I will never force this life onto someone who didn't want it."

The ending...just amazing!

I actually understood Damon's gesture. I mean thinking about it, if someone I love more than anything in the world was in deathly danger and I could save him/her and think I'll be way long gone to thing rational and I would've done the same thing. Fear's one of the most powerful emotions there is. People make crazy things and take irational decision based on fear, believe me I'm a shrink, lol...almost (on my 3th year)
laughingsmyfav chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Great! I kinda wish they did this scene instead of saint stefan getting involved
M.S.Carol chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
that was a much better ending to that episode.
Lizzy85cec chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Well... WOW :) Angstt much? Though you did warn and I like your version better, plus the possibility of a future. Great one shot.
EtherealDemon chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I love you're writing. Even the angst manages to make me feel good.

Wonderful one shot. I wish it had gone this way instead on the show... they're petty much destroying any chance of a believable Delena pairing. Him using Caroline, killing Jeremy and then this... it's too much when there are also all the little things in between. Thank goodness for fics like yours.
honestyfirst chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
That has got to be the most beautiful piece you have written yet. There were so many emotions and you captured the essence of Damon perfectly. So frustrated and confused and DESPERATE when it comes to his feelings regarding Elena.

I'm actually really excited that you have decided to eventually continue this story, but it would have stood well enough on its own. It was incredible.

Please keep up these therapy sessions of yours because I love each and every one of them.
TwilightElena chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Wow... I have no words to describe what I am feeling right now. This was an amazing one shot...
alyson chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This was so beautiful! Thank you for writing this moment because I was also conflicted when it happened. You have really helped me embrace why damon did what he did.
alyson chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
bibi 13ca chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
So many emotions, and you put them there so beautifuly, loved it!
Damon's Head Bitch In Charge chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
:'( I wonder what tomorrow will bring.
Jenna chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I really like your take on last nights Delena. Like you, I'm conflicted on whether I approve. Your fic helped reconcile Damon's assery with my OTP. Although I'd also love to see a dirty take... (hint!)

Keep up the great writing.
Tyra chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I liked this alot. At first I had mixed feelings about what happened, but Damon is a vampire in love and while her feelings should have been taken into account, I can't fault him for impulsively trying to save the woman he loves.