Reviews for Turning Points
guilitlyinnocent chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
You say TBC, but I see no continuation since 2002 :(
Great story, shame it's discontinued
guiltilyinnocent chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Whoa, fantastic introduction! I'm very curious, and I love how Sarah thinks- attack first, worry about music-player, then continue attack :)
oooOutisooo chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
That. Was. SO. Unfair.
oooOutisooo chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
What were the other lessons? I mean, I could probably figure it out, but I'm feeling lazy so could you just tell me?
Lady Knight Jocelyn chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
You simply must update. Your story is so original, I am so intrigued to see where you are taking it!

You are such a fantastic writer, you really do need to update!

Crystal Dreams chapter 5 . 7/13/2007
Ack! Wonderful! Scintillating!

Dark Gotham chapter 5 . 4/4/2005
Oh wow. This is so great. I like it.
Deanna chapter 5 . 4/4/2005
I just found your story today, and I love it. I wish there were more of it. You're sense of comedic timing is impeccable. I was actually laughing out loud at some parts. I do wish you'd continue!
lyn chapter 5 . 10/15/2004
write more
A very happy person chapter 5 . 9/15/2004
Yune: *is facing wall* I know you're out there!

Rio: Why are you talking to the wall?

Yune: Uh... *turns around* Well, I'm doing a review.

Rio: Oh... and how does that have anything to do with the wall?

Yune: *thows Rio in closet* NOTHING! Now back to my review. *turns back around* Now, it says on the fanfiction that this hasn't been updated in almost two years. This is one of the greatest fanfics of the Labryinth that I have ever read. There are no excuses for not ADDING MORE! So, I'm going to turn around and count to three. You BETTER add another chapter... I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE!

Ja ne

*evil grin*
Miriya chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
I just found this story and I love it. Please continue it.
Venus Smurf chapter 5 . 4/15/2004
I desperately hope you continue this soon. It's brilliant, it's funny, it's perfect. You're a gem among authors, and I absolutely adore you.
Venus Smurf chapter 4 . 4/15/2004
As always, your jokes-and its a mark of your skill that I can never see them coming-have me falling out of my chair with laughter. You're truly wonderful at this.
Venus Smurf chapter 3 . 4/15/2004
Once again, your eloquence and your sense of humor amaze me. You always know just what to say and when to say it, and I don't think I could possibly be more impressed by you than I already am.
Venus Smurf chapter 2 . 4/15/2004
Have I ever told you that I love the way you write? You're so descriptive, so poetic. Every word is nothing short of inspirational.