Reviews for Turning Points
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Not confusing at all. Just wonderful, as is everything you write. You've brought Sarah to life, even more than she could have been in the book or the movie, and I applaud you for your skill.
Jessie Deal chapter 5 . 12/10/2003
I loved this story. Sad it will not be finished, it could have been more then good
if-666 chapter 5 . 12/6/2003
so good- very curious to see what will happen- so UPDATE NOW! PLEASE! AND J/S ACTION!
Lady Mirwen chapter 5 . 6/29/2003
CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE CHAPTERS!
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 3 . 4/22/2003
hehehe... I really like that running commentary that Sarah seems to always have going through her head. I hope you haven't given up on writing this, though, I'd love to see another chapter or 10... hehehe.
Amber Evans Potter chapter 5 . 10/7/2002
. This certainly looks interesting! Write another chapter soon! This is incredibly good!
Abiona chapter 5 . 8/3/2002
::Yelps:: Aaaiiieeee! Want more! This is a great twist on a S/J story... ahh, how I envy thee. I'm just starting a Laby fic and it's slow going... you have so many... and all well-done. Keep Writing!
Ivy Adrena chapter 5 . 8/2/2002
Shibby-ness! _ This /is/ going to be a Jareth/Sarah fic though, isn't it? ~*hopeful*~ Alyn's presence is throwing me off slightly.. then again, I'm running(barely) on 3 hours of sleep, so.. ~*shrugs*~

Add more soon!

- Ivy
LlamasInShortPants chapter 5 . 5/18/2002
Despite only having seen Labyrinth once about a million years ago, I'm very much enjoying this. I like your writing style a lot, so enjoying your stuff is nothing new. But then I saw that you hadn't updated in a month and got worried. You are going to finish it, aren't you? Am I to be left hanging for all eternity! ;)
rivillie chapter 5 . 5/4/2002
Keep updating, please! Great dialogue between Sarah and Jareth. I can't wait to read more.
Elona chapter 5 . 4/25/2002
Do you realise that I have to go 3 pages into the archive to get to your story? What does this mean? Time for a new chapter! PLEASE write one soon, I'm really missing this story!
katherine chapter 5 . 4/24/2002
Nice. Let's just say you kept a narcoleptic riveted.
Chris chapter 5 . 4/24/2002
Cool Story, Can't wait to read the next Chapter.
xSpikeMex chapter 5 . 4/22/2002
this is really good! I hope you plan on continuing to write it! Please post more soon! - Laur
frosta chapter 5 . 4/15/2002
ah, anticipation... hope to have an update soon! Excellent job thus far
105 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »