Reviews for Turning Points
Cloud Albatou chapter 5 . 4/14/2002
_Fantastic chap!_
Silver Space chapter 5 . 4/14/2002
lol nice chapter keep going.
CrystalKitten13 chapter 5 . 4/14/2002
I LOVE IT! IV HAVE GOT TO KNO WHAT HAPPENS!
Ladie of the Bees chapter 5 . 4/14/2002
This is really good! I love this, i was laughing out loud the whole time:):) Pls right more soon!
Redaura chapter 5 . 4/14/2002
oh yay! so sarrah! must, need other chapters...
doesn't live here anymore chapter 5 . 4/14/2002
Okay, so we're a little obsessed with the vomitting issue...but hey that was a great sceene! He'll send her back "no questions asked". Why don't I believe that one?
Kei Tree chapter 5 . 4/13/2002
*claps hands* Yeah! I've been lax about reviewing but these last two chapters were great... Four was just damn funny, I mean how many girls get to vomit on the Goblin King?, and five had a host of beautiful one liners...*coughs* Is the baby spit personal experience talking here Baloo? LOL Six better be out soon or I'm forming a militia... or maybe a small rebellion... or just peasants with pitch forks and torches if worse comes to worse, just for some added 'incentive'... that kind of thing. )
Lyra Matsuoka chapter 5 . 4/13/2002
Fabulous, my dear! I am very intrigued. Can't wait for the next chapter. Now sleep...sanity? What's that? _~
mikim chapter 4 . 4/13/2002
WONDERFUL! and so funny! please keep up with the great great great work! you have such a wonderful writing talent! Throwing up on the goblin king! My, i could almost see Jareth when he was glaring at Alyn! I want the rest!

_ Hope to read something really soon from you!

mikim
Tarzan Princess chapter 4 . 4/11/2002
oh dear, ive laughed so hard in parts of this that i cried. You're a wonderful writer, very good at incorporating humor into your story. I'm looking foreward to more of this.
flibertygibbit chapter 4 . 4/10/2002
You write such yummy long chapters, Baloo. And that was a lot of fun, but now I'm starting to feel like Sarah - just what the hell is going on? (apart from some undeniable sexual tension building ... he he he)
Shadow-Nightshade chapter 4 . 4/10/2002
Oooh, the tension...oooh the drama, oh you have to write more, more, more! I absolutely love this plot!
Iden's Garden chapter 4 . 4/10/2002
lol! this story just gets better and better! HURRY UP AND UPDATE! NOW!
Dragonsdaughter chapter 4 . 4/10/2002
I like this! You're doing stuff here that most of us wouldn't -dare- do in our fics!

(chuckles)

... throwing up on Jareth...
PeachDreamer chapter 4 . 4/10/2002
I love this story! I really love the way you write Sarah! She seems so...so.. kinda ditzy (sp?) but in a good way, it kinda reminds me of myself! lol, well get more chapters out soon! )
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »