Reviews for Turning Points
doesn't live here anymore chapter 4 . 4/10/2002
I think that's the first story I ever read where Jareth got thrown up on! Leave it to you, Baloo! Love the "oops"!
Cloud Albatou chapter 4 . 4/10/2002
LOL! I luved the part when she threw up on Jareth! That was classic! hehe, and the last part when she was looking at Jareth's lips and such..hehe, fabulaose work!_Can't wait for the next chap_
savagegardensalad chapter 4 . 4/10/2002
AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGH! I want to know what happens! Update this sucker soon or else there'll be HELL to pay!
Darla chapter 4 . 4/10/2002
I'm not very good reviews, but please write more soon!
crownglass39 chapter 4 . 4/10/2002
I really like this story. It's so much better than the usual 3rd person fare that usually graces the fanfic pages. I especially like 'hearing' Sarah's inner dialogue. Please write another chapter *very* soon!

PS love the sexual tension
MsLanna chapter 4 . 4/10/2002
Wahey! More! More! More!

I just love it! (Hmm, to many exclamation marks?)

Already waiting impatiently for the next chapter.
CrystalKitten13 chapter 4 . 4/10/2002
u have got to update!so far i REALLY like this story!
Ashira chapter 4 . 4/10/2002
You are obviously having a great deal of fun with this... because I am having fun reading it! Greatly looking forward to seeing more development in the plotline, but the character interactions so far are perfect.
Redaura chapter 4 . 4/10/2002
pure class. she pucked on him! i'm still laughing! you must write more! see if jareth is suspeptable to these little human diseases!
Syvia chapter 4 . 4/10/2002
A very good story so far. _ Keep going!
Shadow-Nightshade chapter 3 . 4/7/2002
I'm so enjoying this!
Priya-chan chapter 3 . 4/7/2002
Love how the chars are portrayed! :) Looking forward to more soon!
Jaden Rage chapter 3 . 4/7/2002
Cute. I dig. . .continue
Elona chapter 3 . 4/7/2002
I LOVE your stories! I hope you'll be getting a new chapter up soon. I don't think there's any confusion regarding this one at all.

So now get to your computer and start cracking! You can't leave me hanging like this.
flibertygibbit chapter 3 . 4/7/2002
Thanks for not making us wait too long Baloo! Now, it's not so much confusion, as the clever way you set your story up with a mystery to be deciphered - Jareth needs Sarah's help ... what for? And we still don't know - see? But I'm really enjoying finding out! Just a few teasers thrown in here. Good to see she forgot lesson #6 - makes for more fun!
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »