Reviews for Turning Points
doesn't live here anymore chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
It looks like another great story from you! I'm curious as to who the "hottie" is and why exactly she had to come back, so please update soon! Must know more!
Ellie chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Hey Baloo!

I swear you're driving me crazy with all of the fics you're dangling in front of my eyes! )

This is good- please continue.

In fact, why don't you continue ALL of you're fics! Cause then I won't have to go crazy trying to figure out what'll happen next!

RosieB chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
I, for one, like it already. Very cool - I just hope you'll answer all the questions you've made me think of! Keep it up!
flibertygibbit chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Intriguing ... just enough of a tease to suck us right in.
Lee22 chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
What a cool opening. Please send out more soon! :)
ditchertypepersonBUM chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
I like where this is going, it IS a S/J fic right?
Darla chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
I like this, I think you have a good start here. So, I'm just a bit confused about the whole dream thing. Was it a dream, or was she really there, I know at the end you said she woke up, but it seems that there's more to it than that because the guy other than Jareth saw her. Sorry, I just really got into this story. I also like the fact that Sarah has telekinesis, how cool. Ok, well, keep up the good work and post more soon!
Anne-Marie chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Hmm...This looks very interesting...telekenisis? she gots some magic? Anyhows, post more soon, I wanna see where this is going :)
Tori chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Interesting twist, I'm looking forward to reading more.
Fraggin'Aardvark chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Intruiging - yes indeed! And extremely well written, although I would expect no less from you..;)

I like the hottie friend..;) And a large part of me is wondering exactly what kind of diversion Jareth has in mind, telling him he should run faster? curious..

I have the feeling this might well turn into an epic. I'm definitely loking forward to the next episode.
Genavieve chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Hmmm, I'd like to see how this turns out... please?
KitKat7 chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
I like your beginning. I hope you post another chapter again soon. I want to read what happens.
CrystalKitten13 chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
nice beginning
Just call me 'too-lazy-to-sign-in-Addie chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
welp, you've done it again, luv. You've gone and got me hooked on another of yer stories. I'm fascinated by the turn this fic has already taken, please continue! and be quick about it! (that's an order...;) )

:) Addie
Ladie of the Bees chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Ah, damn, you've got me hooked... now i'll have to stalk you with abusive e-mails till you update... *grin*... great start, this is really good! Hehehe... sarah has the edge! this should be interesting... *evil laughter, punctuated by sporadic bursts of thunder and lightning*... keep writing ~.!
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7