Reviews for Closure
Devin Trinidad chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I don't think you need to expand on this or anything. To me, this was one of the best fictions I have read abouta movie where we don't really know the characters, especially the bad guys. To me, you gave Harry a life, something substantial for fellow fans to look into and appreciate the villain even more. While I wish there was more to the story, I think this is the best substitute there can possible be. Great job, you amazing writer!
FreeSpirit101 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Amazing!
z dream chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
i read this story a while ago but never got a chance to review. Wow-this is really, really good.
Ihni chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I read this one directly after the Coffe Shop, and it fit perfectly. I like how you've made the characters your own. Well done.
TheFilmDirector2013 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I loved this story, but I like to see more from these two characters, so I truly hope you do another story with these two.
X59 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
this was a fitting sequel to TCS.

This was really touching.
FluffyBiscuits chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
This was really sweet. It spoke volumes of how some spouses live in the shadow of their loved one after they pass on when they need to move on with their life. There was a TV series that ran for eight years about a police detective named Monk who couldn't get over his wife Trudy dying after eight years of marriage. He kept his home just as it was when Trudy was alive and clung to her memory. The show ended with Monk moving on in life after he figured out who killed Trudy.
Aline Riva chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
This is a beautiful,beautiful story and I loved the way Harry and Kevin slowly bonded together in friendship its fantastic :-)
melissa Ivory chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
you made me cry, AGAIN, and i'm not sorry for it. i'm glad you continued with this, and i like where it went.