Reviews for You Shouldn't Kiss Me Like This
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
awww! I loved it!
Just Sus chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Ah, what a cute story...I loved it, Kyla! (love the Toby song, too!)
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This is such sweetness! I like that the tables were turned and Bella was the one knowing what she wanted and went after Edward.
fancifulgirl chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
that was sweet. gotta love geekward! i'm glad you did the little "six years later", rather than just assume they stayed together it was nice to know the details. you never disappoint
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Beautiful...simply beautiful. *sigh*
Nicoconsd chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Awww how sweet you have to love a nerdy Edward with big rimmed glasses :) And gosh what was he thinking, sexy hair, nerd glasses and an accent? I'm swooning just hearing it :)
Cina's chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Wonderful story. Loved it
colleen5182 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
this was adorable!
GGG888 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I enjoy reading this short n sweet story.
phoenix fan1 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
that was adorable!
Howl3 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Edward was great. Bella on the othe hand kind of annoyed me because she made no sense. I mean, she's the one who started the whole sex thing...she's the one who brought him there so why did she accuse him of using her when she's the one who started it and kept it going when he was being all nervous and telling her that she didn't have too and that he hadn't had sex before?

I thought that was jerkish of her to do and then she had nerve to actually hit him just because he didn't reply to her? Uh sorry but if guys don't have the right to hit women then women don't have the right to hit guys.

It was a cool one-shot though.
Veronique24 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Beautiful!
suemason chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
That was great, I enjoyed this story, sad, but sweet.
Darcyfan14 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Really sweet.
branlc chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Aww he's just so sweet. :)
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »