Reviews for Perfection's Fragility
frznlights chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
loved your characterization of Chapel
FORD B chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
A great and incredibly well done read! Enjoyed every second of it! Loved the thing with Chapel at the end. The date sort of thing.
Becki chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
Aw bless him! So loved Bones in this - he really is a sweety when you look beyond the gruff, rude exterior. Pike and Chapel were excellent in this as well. I'm glad i don't have to be there for when Bones wakes up - he'll be pissed! But at least rested. Great work - sad it's finished - think i'm gonna have to go read your other stuff cos i like your writing style.
MJ chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
Love Christine in this story. I never thought of Pike/Christine but now I am-any chance of a story for them?
Harm Marie chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
Loved the chapter.
Botsey chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
This story I had passed by any number of times and then I read the reviews...truly a marvelous depiction of these three people.

Thank you so much. I loved Christine's reaction to Pike's 'pick up line. :0)

Thank you.

Space-Case-Writer13 chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
As always it was awesome. it offered awesome insight to both the two men and how awesome is chapel! I love Christine she has a tight leash on both those Pike really hitting on her though? Anyways. Thanks for everything is was marvelous! Thanks much

Becki chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Really enjoed reading this - can i have more?
Space-Case-Writer13 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Thank you so much for finally posting this! I love the way you characterized Pike, Chapel and Bones. You have them dead on! Thanks again and can't wait to see what you do with the rest of this!

Harm Marie chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Loved this.
Old Fiat chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Excellent, excellent work. I really love the way you've written Pike here. The interaction between him and McCoy is really genuine and interesting to read. Also, you've really done well in terms of expressing whole characters with only a few lines, especially Kirk. I hope that you include some interactions between Spock and Pike next, because I think that those would be interesting. but even if you don't, I can't wait for the next part. Your writing is so light and detailed and very easy to read, but still challenging enough to stimulate the mind. Excellent work. Please update soon!

-Old Fiat
Francesca Monterone chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Love it! Especially, if this is going to be Pike/Bones (is it? PLEASE!) Anyway, give me more! ;)
black4minister chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This is really interesting - you write the characters very well, especially Chapel. I can't wait to find out what happens next!

Christina TM chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Wonderful character piece, can't wait for the next installments!
LyradanaGreetsTheWind chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Enthralling. Please gift us with some more when you can.

Thank you for writing and sharing such an interesting story.