Reviews for These Rainy Days
digi fan girl chapter 1 . 8/4
sooooo cute and no need to do chapters
Molly moon chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
More joking! Loved it
D1G1T4L hikari chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
love ur story. henry is such a sweetheart
Girl chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Heya, I love your story ya should write more!
yoyogurl chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
DKN chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
That was awesome! Okay, now the reason I'm here is this: I'd like to ask for your permission to write a Henrika fanfic similar to this one, only with some differences:

1. It will be a multi-chapter fic.

2. There will be more relationship development.

3. What Rika's father actually did... well, let's just say that the flashbacks alone are enough to make the fic R-rated. So whaddya say? May, I? Please?
beyblading terriermon chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
That was really sweet.
Raku M chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
Gosh, I've read this fic, like, ten thousand times, and this is the first time I bother to review. Gomen! The ending really doesn't suck. In fact, it's really cool. You're an awesome writer, the kind I hope to be!
tsurikato chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
that is the coolest story! rite now, i'm getting freaked out by an ANT. it's a few inches away, n one of mah family members killed it. okz, byebye
Jacklyn and Jolieth Stone chapter 1 . 4/18/2002 cute... I loved it! You should write more one-shots, you're really good at them! -Jackie
archforge chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
Beautiful... The story really flowed from one to the other points. You really got a way of writing that allows really good POVs... You explained enough for readers to understand but leave enough out to not over explain things. Like usual a extremely well done fic.
sakura petals chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
this is soooooo kawaii _
Osuka chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
I thought it was great. _ Keep 'em coming. It was a good idea to show that Rika the powerful is also human...nyeh heh.
AngelicMoonDJ chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
Short, but sweet! I LUV Henrika stories!

Serena _
Artemis Panthar chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
*claps* Great, I like romance fics that like this. Just has that feeling, y'know _ Bah, don't fish my friend. When the storyline ends, the story ends, to go on any further would be pointless if nothing were to happen, no? That exactly how I imagine it ending, a fade-out in a way. (I write long reviews, don't I?) Your a great writer. I don't know why, but good writers give you a certain feeling in your gut that tells you that they're good, and you give me that feeling. Hope to see more of your work swarm this site