Reviews for Snapshots
Guest chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
The first thought that came to mind, while reading this chapter, was Ash's (Satoshi) Pikachu.

Then I realized how this chapter could be your Magnum Opus, because of how this topic is specific to Pokémon, how rare stories about this topic are, and how well it is presented in this one.

All the myriad ways Pokémon evolve is really intriguing when you think about it - There are Pokémon that don't evolve, have split evolutions, baby evolutions, even split into two separate Pokémon or the reverse during evolution, but all of that is permanent, unlike Digimon evolution.

It's also a real treat to see how you've expressed the thoughts of a Nidorino, as it ties in really well to your expertise in psychology. First-person narration is definitely the way to go here, and it would be sweet to see it used more often.

Now all this thinking about evolution has got me wondering how great it would be to be a Ditto. &:)
Tormented by Sin chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
these are very interesting reads. I hope you keep it up. if you want any input let me know.
CoffeeIncluded chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Hm. This was fairly interesting, and I liked the explanations you gave. And the imagery and description was excellent as well. Hope to see inspiration strike again soon!