Reviews for Pastries
1000meredith chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
*laughing*
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
*noms some Danishes after reading the story* IT WARSH ARWESHORME!
roughdiamond5 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
That...was actually extremely cute. The DenNor, the HongIce, the way neither pairing was too off or two fluff-focused... You actually had Norway act gentle towards Denmark at one point, and I was so happy not to see another surprise "I'm pregnant" thing - Norway actually brought it up with Denmark, and they discussed it like reasonable adults. And it was awesome. The whole thing, really. Do you have more DenNor or HongIce? Because I'm going to go look, and it would make me really happy if you did.
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Aww so cute! :D
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
thats so cute...
DarkeFlame chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I love this mini-series! It's so cute! I don't normally like m-pregs, but if they're written well, they're okay, and this is amazing. Not to mention that you include some of my favorite pairings. I can't wait for the next installment. Please, update soon!
Fell's Blessing chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Awww! This was just so adorable! And tasty-sounding! ouo
NorDen chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Aw! I'm glad Norway finally let Denmark in :) Also, your writting is really good! :D And I'm glad Norway and Dennmark have a child :3 Lastly, thanks to this fan fiction, I'm craving Danishs...
illuminatedflowerfield chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
awwww...that was so cute! my fav couples, Denmark x Norway with a touch of Hong Kong x Norway! 3