Reviews for Something Unforgivable
Dragonjek chapter 4 . 7/16
So... the ideal of the Killing Curse... "ease of killing" or a similar concept like that? Makes him more inclined towards using it? I don't know if that would explain why he feels heavy, nor why his wand is... rejecting him? Not sure how to explain it.

Here's hoping he doesn't use any Unforgivables as the Tournament continues. The consequences of this one are certainly enough to warrant a whole story and the title. It'd be nice to see what people like the Malfoys think of him. And... hm. Does Daphne know the other Unforgiveables? Where did she learn them? Just how Dark is her family? I get that Dark doesn't necessarily equal evil, but considering the effects and consequences of Dark magic, there's certainly a correlation.

I know some things are best when dragged out, but I hope that what Daphne's wanting to get out of Harry (her explanation for what she wanted from him was awfully simple) comes out sooner rather than later-if only to a reader's POV. And maybe get more insight into what she thought of Harry's statement about how he could have been in Slytherin.

Er... a thought. Dark magic is classified as such because of the costs you pay for their use. Then what about Parseltongue, which is called a Dark talent? Is it just mislabeled, or has Harry been unknowingly playing some sort of price/will pay a price in the future?

It's a nice story. I hope you return to it.
ThunderSphinx chapter 4 . 2/17
I agree with your views on magic and their sacrifice.

And damn, Hermione should have told Harry about the dragons! And SCREW RONALD WEASLEY!

And wow, Hermione thinks that just because Daphne isn't #1 in class that her opinions and skills don't matter. She couldn't be more wrong.

And I bet that Daphne is faking her grades on purpose. Perhaps she doesn't want to draw attention to herself. Especially since her family might be considered "Neutral" she may have been told by her parents to keep her head down. That way neither she nor her parents will be recruited by Voldemort and Dumbledore.

And Cedric is a selfish asshole lol.

It's been 6 years! I hope your not dead! Please update, please, please, Pleeeeaaassse? Please update soon please :)
InfinityMask chapter 4 . 12/9/2016
I really beginning to annoyed by Harry.. now he has friends back, he act like he want to ditch Daphne! Where his "amazing" friends when he need them? Urgh..
InfinityMask chapter 3 . 12/9/2016
I hope this phrase would pass soon.. I hate moody Harry!
InfinityMask chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
I curious what Slytherin will think of Daphne... she after all help Harry..
InfinityMask chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
I always curious what ever AK would one hit Dragon, Basilisk, Nundu etc...
Alastor999 chapter 4 . 12/6/2016
It's a shame you stopped updating this. It has one of the most intriguing characterizations of Daphne I've read in a long time
Dogco94 chapter 4 . 10/17/2016
Hope this continues, please update soon.
Sebine chapter 4 . 8/5/2016
How about updating this?
Mr.Destructo chapter 4 . 7/23/2016
wait you were 12 when you wrote this chapter? or are you calling writers who make big deals of criticism 12 cause this is great writing for a 12 year old :)
Western-Otaku chapter 2 . 1/5/2016
Um... so Harry is frustrated with Daphne and wants to end the partnership between them but then after arguing a bit and getting her to leave, he calls her back? Make up your mind Harry...
Paradox009 chapter 4 . 12/17/2015
This is one of the best Harry/Daphne stories here. Please continue this. Hoping you would...)
nahte123456 chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
This is a very interesting start, I'll be honest the general characterization isn't for me, not entirely sure why I just can't get into it like I normally do. That being said it's an interesting start and I do like the premise itself.
Goose chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
I sure hope you continue this story. No clich├ęs, or insta-romance anywhere in sight. Characterization is spot on(even for a mary sue engine such as daphne, your version is very believable), plot is realistic and has good pace so far...pretty solid fic. The fact that the theory and philosophy behind the unforgivable is the main driving point to the story is a huge plus imo. Haven't seen a premise like this.
Sterben-Salamander chapter 4 . 9/4/2014