Reviews for Something Unforgivable
ThunderSphinx chapter 4 . 2/17
I agree with your views on magic and their sacrifice.

And damn, Hermione should have told Harry about the dragons! And SCREW RONALD WEASLEY!

And wow, Hermione thinks that just because Daphne isn't #1 in class that her opinions and skills don't matter. She couldn't be more wrong.

And I bet that Daphne is faking her grades on purpose. Perhaps she doesn't want to draw attention to herself. Especially since her family might be considered "Neutral" she may have been told by her parents to keep her head down. That way neither she nor her parents will be recruited by Voldemort and Dumbledore.

And Cedric is a selfish asshole lol.

It's been 6 years! I hope your not dead! Please update, please, please, Pleeeeaaassse? Please update soon please :)
InfinityMask chapter 4 . 12/9/2016
I really beginning to annoyed by Harry.. now he has friends back, he act like he want to ditch Daphne! Where his "amazing" friends when he need them? Urgh..
InfinityMask chapter 3 . 12/9/2016
I hope this phrase would pass soon.. I hate moody Harry!
InfinityMask chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
I curious what Slytherin will think of Daphne... she after all help Harry..
InfinityMask chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
I always curious what ever AK would one hit Dragon, Basilisk, Nundu etc...
Alastor999 chapter 4 . 12/6/2016
It's a shame you stopped updating this. It has one of the most intriguing characterizations of Daphne I've read in a long time
Dogco94 chapter 4 . 10/17/2016
Hope this continues, please update soon.
Sebine chapter 4 . 8/5/2016
How about updating this?
Mr.Destructo chapter 4 . 7/23/2016
wait you were 12 when you wrote this chapter? or are you calling writers who make big deals of criticism 12 cause this is great writing for a 12 year old :)
Western-Otaku chapter 2 . 1/5/2016
Um... so Harry is frustrated with Daphne and wants to end the partnership between them but then after arguing a bit and getting her to leave, he calls her back? Make up your mind Harry...
Paradox009 chapter 4 . 12/17/2015
This is one of the best Harry/Daphne stories here. Please continue this. Hoping you would...)
nahte123456 chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
This is a very interesting start, I'll be honest the general characterization isn't for me, not entirely sure why I just can't get into it like I normally do. That being said it's an interesting start and I do like the premise itself.
Goose chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
I sure hope you continue this story. No clich├ęs, or insta-romance anywhere in sight. Characterization is spot on(even for a mary sue engine such as daphne, your version is very believable), plot is realistic and has good pace so far...pretty solid fic. The fact that the theory and philosophy behind the unforgivable is the main driving point to the story is a huge plus imo. Haven't seen a premise like this.
Sterben-Salamander chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
Not bad
Axcel chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
Actually, those curses have an affect on the caster only when used on an innocent. Even then, it is heavily implied that said innocent must be sapient. It is also heavily implied in canon that willfully harming an innocent with magic has the same cost.