Reviews for Something Unforgivable
Dogco94 chapter 4 . 10/17
Hope this continues, please update soon.
Sebine chapter 4 . 8/5
How about updating this?
Mr.Destructo chapter 4 . 7/23
wait you were 12 when you wrote this chapter? or are you calling writers who make big deals of criticism 12 cause this is great writing for a 12 year old :)
Western-Otaku chapter 2 . 1/5
Um... so Harry is frustrated with Daphne and wants to end the partnership between them but then after arguing a bit and getting her to leave, he calls her back? Make up your mind Harry...
Paradox009 chapter 4 . 12/17/2015
This is one of the best Harry/Daphne stories here. Please continue this. Hoping you would...)
nahte123456 chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
This is a very interesting start, I'll be honest the general characterization isn't for me, not entirely sure why I just can't get into it like I normally do. That being said it's an interesting start and I do like the premise itself.
Goose chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
I sure hope you continue this story. No clich├ęs, or insta-romance anywhere in sight. Characterization is spot on(even for a mary sue engine such as daphne, your version is very believable), plot is realistic and has good pace so far...pretty solid fic. The fact that the theory and philosophy behind the unforgivable is the main driving point to the story is a huge plus imo. Haven't seen a premise like this.
Sterben-Salamander chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
Not bad
Axcel chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
Actually, those curses have an affect on the caster only when used on an innocent. Even then, it is heavily implied that said innocent must be sapient. It is also heavily implied in canon that willfully harming an innocent with magic has the same cost.
Axcel chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I would love to see Harry say:

"When your name came out of the Goblet, you entered into a binding magical agreement. By breaking the rules in a way that puts a champion at a distinct disadvantage, you have put your magic and those of the judges at risk. Your magic and the judges' magic will, should I choose it or die an unnatural death, be forfeit. I suggest you do your best to make sure that whomever entered me into this tournament fails to achieve my death. Enjoy."
Lazov chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
Well now. This is a rather intriguing approach to the whole 'corruption' spiel. Sad it's not going to be finished, but for what it's worth, you did a fantastic job.
ImaSoBored chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
Awesome so far.
The idea that the unforgivable's cost something other than just energy is good, although it does raise the question on how people like Voldemort and his Death Eaters throw the killing curse around easily enough a few times. But then that really depends on what they cost.
Really, hope you update this story soon
XMatchBookX chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
So, from what I can read from this, is that Daphne is going to be manipulating Harry throughout the entire story, and Harry is going to be a bitch... Great story Bro.
Ibskib chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Would you even need to make the Killing Curse illegal to use on animals, wouldn't the social stigma from using one serve the same purpose?
Guest chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
This story is great! Please write more!