Reviews for Angel
Case-Chan chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
O my god that was lovely. I cant say enough about it. It was beautiful, and tragic. Im someone that is often on the Hurt/Comfort side of all fiction especially rape stories. It seems like people only almost have their character raped, or they jist avoid going into the aftermath. I was truly delighted to see the examination of the sadness and Brokenness Feliciano felt. I think thats one of the most important parts of writing about such a thing. Its all about the psychological impact. And I thought the bits with Ludwig were absolutely beautiful. Very Very good job on this I enjoyed it immensely. Sometimes, words fall short of accurate descriptions. Thank you so much for writing this!
miroku girl15 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Awww poor Feli. But at least Ludwig will be there for him to lean on. I know this is an old story, but if you ever add a second chapter I would love to read it. I would be interested to find out who it was. I know it'd stink to make it another country but I have a hard time processing it being a normal human. Any way this was really good. I do hope you choose to continue someday.
kimi-ebi chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
It's so cute ! And sad... oh poor Italy... If you'll make a second chapter, I will be glad to read it ! But I wonder who raped Italy...
Good job, and thank you for this one !
kimi-ebi
wolfspirit34 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Drop a review? Oh /heck/ yeah.

I think it just hurt me so much just to see poor Feli in such a position. Ludwig's concern for him was so pure and I could definitely tell that he cared a lot for him. The descriptions really helped to see these emotions with them. I was really impressed on how Feli was after being so violently stolen away like that. He didn't want to be held or touched or even near Ludwig, which fits the general reaction to what he went through. The way he was also questioning his friend's opinion on him was also very heartbreaking to read, but it was very sweet. There are a lot of really short paragraphs, however, so I do encourage you to lengthen them a bit more. I just...agh, I'm favouriting this because it's just so...*makes gestures with hands* y'know...*more gestures*...that one word...*even more gestures*...damn it...

*coughs* Anyways, this was fantastic!

Wolfie
Ghost Face the Apocalypse chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Does anyone here, besides me, love broken!Feli like I do (see: obsessed)?
Italylover21 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
You should add another chapter or a sequel
Maru chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
ne i liked it. sorry if it doesn't sound- er- i guess look like i(i have a problem that when i respond to certain things at different times i tend to make that 'ne' sound)but i did. if you ever do continue this story i would be more than happy to read it.
nessamasteroftheflight chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Very moving.
AelanRyland011 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
So freaking perfect.. Poor little innocent Feli..
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
please continue this
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! U r a gerita fan! Sorry 4 hating u! I luv u! Only if yaoi keep writing gerita fanfic! Their partically canon! That means they r a item in the manga and anime!
That's Riku chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
too cute. i love everything you write. since when am i a gerita lover? never. but... wait. thanks to you, now i am.
Ciel Farron chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Please. Continue. This. Story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Awww please i hope you can continue but who ever did that to italy is going to get ripped apart by germany
Pasta Lover1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This was very well written I hope you write a few more chapters with the poor Italy's recovering stages. And if you could for a fan bring in my loving Romano?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »