Reviews for Primrose
Natsuday chapter 6 . 3/26
Hi, I don't know if you will read this, but I just wanna let you know that I love your facficts! 3
I started reading your fanfiction Saeki ADV and I just love it. Later,I found this fanfiction and when I realized that was connected to the previous one, I just freaking out of happiness :D

Anyway, I decide to rewiew this chapter because I hope that you could keep writing these greats fanficts (althought over one year that you don't write :c), I really enjoy reading what you write and I also love the way you include the CG's.

As they say, the last thing you lose is hope
A big hug and a kiss, I hope you're well :)

P.S: sorry if you couldn't understand some parts, english it's not my nativ language and this is the best I can write :c
miyuki hitsugaya chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
i only recently got myself addicted to tokimemo, and i saw your saeki fanfic by chance. i just have to say great job in keeping the characters' personalities. it's really like they're being portrayed as they are in the game. even the minor ones.

personally i'd go for ruka, but if you want misaki with kou, that's okay, too. rugged, but aDORKable, as you said. plus kou's voice is absolutely sexy!

glad to see taira and tsukushi (although i still haven't gotten tamao's adv with him in it yet) being featured a lot.

you mentioned your english in your notes, and i think it has significantly improved, compared to when you first started. keep it up!

i really hope that you will continue this fic, regardless of rl. if you have a tokimemo one-shot that's unpublished, you might wanna join this contest i know of for fun, deadline is jan. 20, 2013. pm me for details (that goes for review readers as well).

the last thing i want to say, although i don't really know if you celebrate it or not, is merry christmas! don't forget to open your tokimemo today for greetings from those hot, bishie boys! c",)
Rin chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
Waaaaaaahhhh LOVE THIS.

I LOVE your writing style. And Kou moments... *explodes*

Please update soon! .

*adds the story to my bookmarks* 8D
fraughtwithsparkles chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
Gah...I feel so sorry for Misaki!

Anyway, I can't wait to see more fluff, so update soon?
Ethanlya Kurose chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
Hi! I do not understand much English, but with the wonders of Google ... everything can be xD.

I read your story in a couple of hours and I can only congratulate you! Excellent!

A few weeks ago I've been playing a good fanfic TMGS3 and is difficult to find. I had the opportunity to finish the route in TMGS2 Saeki, reading your other fanfic based on their thoughts ...And have been totally hooked to the way stories and give life to the characters!

Now, speaking of this chapter ...Damn! Who the hell were they abducted Misaki?Fortunately, Ruka, Kou and the girls found it! (oh, and I love how you capture the essence of Ruka xD).

Ummm ... so Tsukushi has a role here ... cuteee -

Ruka again plan hero, sugoi * _ *.

I look forward to reading more chapters! I wish you the best of the inspirations to delight you with your deliveries more .

From chile, many greetings!

PS: thanks to you I understand certain things in the game, I love spoilers : D
darkness01 chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
hey, hope you enjoyed your trip :)

thanks for the chapter, it was great as always. Was grinning like crazy from the beginning to the end (well maybe not the part where Misaki was trapped ;-; - I am not that sadistic).

Anyways, did I just see some development between my favorite couple? :P hahaha, don't mind me, I think you can give me a weather conversation between those two and I will still interpret it as Kou metaphorically asking Misaki to marry him.

Thanks!
amaha chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
This chapter is amazing *_* i've been a silent reader for a while but i guess i should really say now that i adore your story pretty much! can't wait for the next chapter! *excited*
darkness01 chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Hi, how are you doing? :)

I hope your exams went well, and I am

really glad that you are back. Now I can

begin stalking this section again waiting for

updates.

The chapter was great as always, and the ending was surprising

(in a good way) I wonder what happened?

And i really really love how you are presenting the characters,

they seem to pretty much fit their personalities from the game

(not that I can tell very much, since I don't understand japanese ; )

so now that you finished your classes, enjoy your holidays :)
WipingAllOut chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Wow. Wow wow wow wow WOW! I like this story a lot. I haven't even played the third game yet and I still feel I can fully enjoy it. Bravo!

This chapter was amazing. I like how there was hints of something suspicious going on for a while, but the situations being so light-hearted that you forget about it. Then, BAM! Serious twist! You mentioned keeping it mild for the rating... I'm really curious on how it was originally imagined. Regardless, it still gave me the sinking feeling I think you were shooting for.

Update soon please? I feel like I'm hanging off a cliff here. You made this a mental addiction for me. I need to find out what happens next or... or... I'll be sad? XD But I understand that real life can get in the way, and writing such high quality stuff is time consuming. Thanks for sharing such an interesting story!

On an unrelated, chatty, note, this fanfiction is totally convincing me to get to know the brothers on my first play through. It feels like there's no other way to play, considering that they're childhood friends and all.
aimiera chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
love your story so much. This story has help me understanding some part that i don't know from the game, especially about Sakurai brothers and the first time 'Bambi' met her will be best friend forever. (because there're some kanji that i don't know that make me skip that part).

Oh, is the spiky haired boy Arashi? And do you plan to make Misaki a judo club manager? Oh, and then Tsukushi... I really love him and how you make him an evil older cousin..it's fit, i think..

Okay, see you in the next chapter,

-aimiera-
minamishiho chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
wow! at least! I always waiting this story to be updated...

i regret tmgs 3 doesn't have rival mode but still, i love it. since it is tmgs.

love karen and himeko appearance here. keep going!
anaya chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
That was just so cute! I really, really like how you write Ruka - he's always been my favorite and he's just perfect here. And Misaki complaining that she's the only normal person here is just great. I always wondered how it is that the heroine meets such crazy kids.

I fully support whatever pairing you go for because I love both Sakurai brothers to pieces! *coughcough*but I love Ruka more*cough*

Anyway, good luck with your exams! (I've got mine, too, I know how you feel!)
minamishiho chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
yeah! this chapter is awesome! i can't stop laughing when reading the part when misaki thinks that kou is like a shrek!you go, sis! I'm with you!
darkness01 chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
hey! thanks for the new chapter, it is great! I found myself smiling while I was reading it, in fact I am still smiling :)

Especially during the ogre joke and Ruka's idea of the gang :P

These two guys are just too adorable, and if you really are not sure who to choose -cough *Kou* cough cough. Hahaha, but thuthfully I will be extremely happy with whomever you pick in the end.

I am also glad that you included other guys from the game, please keep doing so :)

thanks!
minamishiho chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
waw, i love it! i can't wait till they meet at school!