Reviews for Bitten
Nikkie Ma'Shay chapter 3 . 3/23
Okay that was a great story, why did you stop and when are you going to update it again. I love it
Deathly Hallows HP chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
Hey i just read your story and i think is intersting. I saw that is been a long time since you upladed another chaper but i hope you can star doing it again
cat50492 chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
Interesting idea. I'm totally okay with Paria, and I like Aria growling at Hanna. Possessiveness is one of my favorite things with supernatural couples. I want to see Emily's reaction to Paige and Aria without her being some huge jerk cause I really love Pemily. You should update this. Like today. Cause I wanna see what happens next. Right now. Pleasee?
Cici chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
I hope you continue this Awesome and interesting fic. Paige and Aria looks cuteee together! Or anyone should write a sequel for this Paria? fic :)
dayabieberxo chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
This is really cool hope you finish one day :)
SolitudeMyLove chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
Its interesting and funny :).

I'll see you when you update.

James888 chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
I know i shouldn't be using logic here but if they were bitten by werewolves where there clothes ? Also Hanna's right. Page & Aria would look cute together :)
caradens chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
great update thanks
caradens chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
great update thanks
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
It is different, unexpected but good. keep it up.
SolitudeMyLove chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
I think its fun with a new couple but I will probebly always think Aria belongs with Ezra I still like this story tho ).

See you when you update.

caradens chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Interesting beginning

looks good so far

thanks
mmisery chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Nice story these too are an unlikely couple but thats awesome.
dalejrfan chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I really like the start of this story, I can't wait to find out what Hanna has to say when she finds Aria and Paige together and naked. Can't wait for another update.
SolitudeMyLove chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Aria and Paige together I dont know I prefer Ezra but this is interesting.

Update soon I would like to know what happends ).