Reviews for FOLLOWING THE RING
Night Sapphire chapter 15 . 9/13/2002
Oh I LOVED this! Merry's my fave and I love reading non-slash fics about him.

You are a very talented writer. Keep up the good work!
frodolover chapter 16 . 8/27/2002
I'm so happy you've finally updated...even if this means to read the last chapter of this wonderful story. Thanks.
BellaMonte too frickin lazy to sign in chapter 16 . 8/19/2002
This was a beautiful ending! I loved Galadriel's last words to Merry, it really speaks the truth as to what purpose he has.

Merry's my favorite character, and it was great reading a story centered on him. Great Job!

~ Bella Monte
AnimeQueen chapter 15 . 8/15/2002
Oooh I like this so far! Please continue it soon. It is very good. Please keep going, your such a great author. _
Niere chapter 15 . 7/20/2002
This is really good. I like that, the many layers of the mind. I'm glad Merry got dragged to the one Frodo is in. How on earth will Merry convince him to leave? Tough one. Looking forward to more. Niere
FrodosFantasy chapter 13 . 6/10/2002
I got caught up in reading your story. It's so wonderful! I was near tears when reading it! Amazing work! Please keep it up!
shirebound chapter 13 . 6/10/2002
This is so suspenseful! What an amazing story.
Elwen Of The Hidden Valley chapter 13 . 6/10/2002
Aragorn angry at Merry...Eeeek. It *is* a good job he had his arms full. Wouldn't want to cross him!
LilyBaggins chapter 12 . 6/6/2002
Oh, it's going to be so sad when he wakes up and realizes it's all a dream. You're breaking my heart here... love your flashbacks. Your writing is so crisp and fun to read, Rufferto. Always a pleasure.
shirebound chapter 12 . 6/6/2002
Gosh, this is so exquisitely written. If only Frodo could stay in this lovely dream forever! Oh well...
LilyBaggins chapter 11 . 6/3/2002
Okay, I definitely cannot wait to see Aragorn's reaction to this... I want more now, Rufferto! :)
BellaMonte chapter 11 . 5/30/2002
Of all your stories, I'm liking this one the best. I love how you've developed the character of Merry, few writers elaborate on his character so well, and yet he's such a fascinating hobbit. You convey his character so well, I'm loving the character of Merry more than any right now!

Great storyline - I can't wait to figure out what happens next!
HeidiCat chapter 11 . 5/30/2002
Hey cool! More chapters! Good story cuz.. well I like it and stuff. Oh well, I can never think of anything intelligent to say. I just like it, okay?
Frodolover chapter 11 . 5/30/2002
oh wow! You're so much talented, Rufferto!
frodolover chapter 10 . 5/30/2002
Oh my...where chapter 11 is hidden ?