Reviews for Keeping the Homefires Burning
DeathKnightofAnime chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Bailey that is some seriously epic foreshadowing
johnp1299 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Updatee! I love these sories! This and the NKOTB you should update! Maybe you sgould make the girl come back for charlie! E-mail me why you cant update! Update soon! :).

P.S. i read your whole series and im reading it all over again! Hope these are started before i finish again! :)
Guest chapter 25 . 11/8/2012
Please continue
johnp1299 chapter 25 . 8/29/2012
Update soon Please This one and NKOTB! Thanks
mscleveland1397 chapter 25 . 7/26/2012
I read all of this series in like a week so pleaseeeeee update i love your stories. So update this one and the other one soon pleasee!
Y U NO UPDATE chapter 25 . 3/25/2012
WHEN ARE YOU GONNA UPDATE THIS STORY?
TeenStarkid chapter 25 . 2/26/2012
great i love ur stories ur my fav author
Mr Brightsid3 chapter 25 . 10/25/2011
Hey,

I was just wondering if this story was gone for good, or if it was just on hiatus?

But I really enjoy reading your story's and I would really appreciate it if you could post a new

Fic explaining what is happening with the dual stories :)

Thanks,

Brightsid3 out...
Guest chapter 25 . 10/3/2011
u guys r all idiots its obviously da mick
McDannofn4ever chapter 25 . 9/29/2011
I wonder who the coach is going to be. If it is a current Sox player, and (yes I am a Sox Fan), they are probably going to be a better coach than a player. Can't wait to see who it is, and for an update on the next story.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/29/2011
another good chapter for both stories, let's keep the ball rolling
CAILEY chapter 25 . 9/28/2011
Now let me think... Could it be Dustin Pedroia? Jonathan Papelbon? Big Papi? This should be interesting, keep it up!
deathlyhallows123 chapter 25 . 9/28/2011
As always, great chapter. I have no idea who the hire could be, but oh well. LOL.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 25 . 9/28/2011
Awesome.
Man of Faith chapter 25 . 9/28/2011
lol..gee i wonder who you have in mind...lol! He wouldnt be a father of one of the kids on the ship...right? BTW: i contend being a Cubs fan cant be worse then a Dodgers fan right now...at least you guys got a stable ownership!