Reviews for Where Are You Roaming?
Diosa Luna chapter 26 . 8/31/2014
wow una historia impresionante, pero para ser honesta amaba mas a tenII, :3 me gusta más la primera parte.
Al final el doctor no cambio, y no hubo River, me alegro de esto :3
wow, no encuentro palabras, la historia es maravillosa, gracias por compartirla.
Estel la Rodeuse chapter 26 . 7/31/2013
Here I am with a huge grin on my face.
Lovely story!
LVB chapter 26 . 11/10/2012
I read the first installment over in LJ and I was dying to see how ou resolved it! I quite enjoyed this follow up :)
timano chapter 26 . 11/11/2011
A beautiful story, beautifully written-I look forward to reading more Shakespeareverses!
seekerchasing chapter 26 . 9/24/2011
Donna was awesome in this chapter. And the Doctor was sweet. An adventure- that's so cute. Loved the ending!
seekerchasing chapter 25 . 9/17/2011
haha, she's grounded! i just find that really funny...

Wow, this sequel was crazy complicated. the first few chapters i was just sort of going wha? but then everything started to fall into place and it was amazing. I love donna and jack in this story and the Master was good too. i'm still in shock from what the Doctor did and the effects it had, but i guess everything worked out in the end. i hope that Rose, Viola and the Doctor can work all their personal issues out and become a family, although like i said in my last review- you made me love 10.5, i don't want him forgotten! see, i don't even know what i want now, i think there are just too many doctors for my stupid ape brain to deal with... can't wait to read the rest
10Whovian chapter 25 . 9/15/2011
NICE!

"You know, that thingamajig that does that thingamawhatsit?"

Awesome chapter, now update or I'll have the Doctor track you down. :)
10Whovian chapter 24 . 9/13/2011
WHAT only 2 more chapters.

I hope they will be good, wait hold on you're writing them of course they will. ;)
XxSparklesxxBrightlyxX chapter 22 . 8/25/2011
Man I really hate that feeling of apprehension when a chapter ends and you know your not gonna know what happens next for at least a week. Really good chapter, feeling sorry for Rose and Viola though.

Have fun in Scotland _ still totally love this story
10Whovian chapter 21 . 8/20/2011
"Only you would cause a catastrophe too big for reapers"

I loved that line, I wonder what's going to happen next.

Keep updating.
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 21 . 8/20/2011
Yes, it is time to let go of the anger and move on...both Rose and the Doctor have been hurt and it will not be easy to heal but with Viola and Donna and Jack by their side, it can be done.
XxSparklesxxBrightlyxX chapter 21 . 8/20/2011
O_o
XxSparklesxxBrightlyxX chapter 20 . 8/12/2011
Amazing! I am so happy right now.
iReginaM chapter 20 . 8/12/2011
Ch 19 and 20 are the same.
XxSparklesxxBrightlyxX chapter 19 . 8/4/2011
OH NO! they have to find Viola right? Have fun in France? its france right? can't remember lol, oh well have fun overseas! Love this story AH!