Reviews for Mightier Than the Sword
shadowhuntersdiva chapter 1 . 6/16
the plot was a bit short but i did love the story plot and hope that there can be a sequel, if possible
1Dcrazy14 chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
wow
storm101 chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Wow. Um. Just. Wow.

It's rare that I am this incoherent in the face of fanfiction, but your brief summary of why you wrote this is spot on. I'd be really interested in seeing exactly what Reid said. Or, since I doubt you'll write a follow up for something you wrote four years ago, would you mind if I did?

But yeah. Seriously. Wow.
tannerose5 chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT THERE, YOU JUST CAN'T! How about just one more chapter?
Farbeyondthegrave chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
OHHHH MY GOD.
MarburyBlur chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Holy sh!t
cyenthia 30 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
You might like to know you inspired my story "ghost" thank you so very much
Alice F. Tality chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Sequel please I wanna see how will he cope and explain how he did it please I know it's been three years just please
Melle22 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
cool!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Hi
Graffiti-Kami chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
"I do my best talking when I'm terrified."
I just love that line, it gives me the chills, especially coming from Reid's mouth.
LithiumFlower13 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
...do i want to know what the hell he said?
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
EXCELLENT! I hate Reid being treated like an infant ALL the time - he IS the genius after all lol!
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Oh wow. This is just good. You should write a second chapter about the team's reactions.

Still, one thing that's out of place is that Elle was long gone by the time Rossi came out of retirement. Is that a mistake or intentional?
Maddie chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
That's just freaking amazingly awesome. Ooh! Could you add a second chapter with everyone's reactions? Pretty please?