Reviews for Press Releases of Evil
Bryan Dacote chapter 3 . 7/17/2015
OMG this hilarious! I can't stop laughing! I hope you make more of this!
Waffleface chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
I feel like Yellowstone's geysers would have a better ambiance for Ganon's Castle, but an extinct volcano sounds cool as well.
Waffleface chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
This is hilariously promising.
DragonEye0905 chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
I would vote for you Ganondorf! Seems to be a sure plan. He's very open and honest about what he plans to do with the country, and the world. So why not? Besides, medival weapons and dark cloaks? Heck yea!
SkywardDiamond chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
"Ganondorf: "Have you ever actually had any of this stuff? This is quite possibly the best-tasting thing in the entire world."

Under this premise, bacon might have worked...

Hm, chapter 4? Maybe? Yes? No? Awe, buggar.
SkywardDiamond chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
"Also, the color green will be strictly forbidden."

Hm, and why is that, Ganon?
Good lordies, this is too funny.
SkYeLiMiT chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Lol freakin' hilarious! I would die of laughter from ganon's antics before he even gets to kill me for not being part of his party XD
Norkix chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
Dude, you really need to make more of these. Seriously. They're hilarious!
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
Forget waiting for Link to do it, I'm kicking his butt!

No one takes away the chocolate from an easily angered college girl and lives to tell the tale!

Who am I kidding! I'd scream and run away at the sight of a Deku Babba if I ever faced one (well scream, run, grab my dad's gun and then shoot it from a safe distance. Make that try to shoot it, as I think Stormtroopers have better aim than me -_-')

These are great!

-MP
Forru chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
Best. Thing. Ever.

I'm seriously having trouble typing this 'cause I'm laughing too much. I must make my best friends read this, it's absolutely hilarious XD
msfcatlover chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
*whacks Ganon with frying pan* GIMME BACK MAH POCKY! *thinks about it, then whacks him again*
ano170 chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
Not the chocolate! Please no!
HoKaze chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
Damnit Ganondorf, there's evil and then there's magnificent bastard evil. Seriously, a scheme like that can't fail.

"...that wouldn't work on the British, so I'd have to take their tea. And you don't take tea from the British."

This made me chuckle. Stereotype or not, I must admit it's true for a massive chunk of the population. There's a reason some of our tanks come equipped with kettles as standard, after all XD
Vernon Hediger chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
*gasp*

Ganondorf, you BASTARD!
Higure Hokousha chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Honestly, I might vote for him. At least he's honest about his intentions. Besides that, he actually shows loyalty to his supporters, allies, and nation (more than I can say for certain politicians who seem to be more worried about hostile groups (the Palestinians come to mind)).