Reviews for No Such Thing
EnderSorceress chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
You should continue this story or make a sequel where the others find out the truth about magic, Seto's past, etc. . .
I really like this book and think it would make a very good prolog to a story. :)
misherukuro chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Love it.
X59 chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
Excellently done.
Astraea J. Rahagi chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
there should be a sequel to this story. which is where Mokuba or one of Yugi and his friends know his magical abilities. But, keep quiet and not tell anyone. especially to Seto/Harry.
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
good oneshot
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
awww poor harry
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Seto!XD

Brilliant!
grimmich chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
another one with the great opprotunity for a sequel, one in which he does something like save their lives with magic...
Esaki Nalex chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Why not give them a riddle? Make as difficult as possible even, refer to the things only they core group would know and specific emphasized words. Yugi loves games and riddles are a type of game.
Allround yaoi fangirl chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I was wondering if you could do a sequel where he gets permission to tell them.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Ha! That's one funny dilemma.
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
wow
next chapter?
Yoshishisha chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Short and to the point. A new turn to a well known situation... I like it !
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Well, it makes sense because I don't think even Kaiba could truly deny the existence of magic unless he literally wasn't allowed to acknowledge it. However, Mokuba is allowed to know since they were adopted into the same family. Or do you not realize that muggle family members are allowed knowledge of magic?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Love to see a full story version of this.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »