Reviews for What Surprised Him
Alice chapter 6 . 2/25
This is one of the BEST goku x chichi stories in this site! I love it so much. I really hope you'll continue it soon :D
A dbz fan chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
Lol oh Goku...
A dbz fan chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
Omg so funny! I love how you characterise Goku and Chichi! :D
A dbz fan chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I'm Loving it xD
Haaruuhii chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
Oh my god this was so beautiful, I loved how you kept everybody in character! Goku wasn't so naive about sex like other fics make him. I loved this one! It was great!
J.D. Mac chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
finished the story. its really good
Dbzhorsegirl chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
U sound so nice but your name..it-it..it just doesn't fit, nice story
Guest chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Good..no...awesome
Missy chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
I think you really kept the characters as themselves, I never thought that Goku would be THAT innocent as in other fics. Awesome! Please continue, is Chichi going to say I love you back or is there trouble?
Darkest Nightmare's Dread chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
The story has ended already?! Nothing irritates my mind more than a good story left unfinished. Update when you can, and I'll be sure to read it. Until the next possible sighting, this is Darkest Nightmare's Dread, slowly fading into the shadows. . . . . . . . .
Darkest Nightmare's Dread chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
The cake part was hilarious because it was pure, 100% Goku. That excitement trumps that which I have about Pokemon. Hope the rest is as good. Until the next possible sighting, this is Darkest Nightmare's Dread, slowly fading into the shadows . . . . . . . . . .
Nicole chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I love it so far even though Goku is of absent minded sometimes he tries really hard and Chi-Chi even though she sometimes has those moment when she yells a lot I know she still loves Goku and I know Goku loves Chi-Chi like everyone says if you love someone let them go but if it comes back its yours and that is what Goku did to Chi-Chi when he went to his adventures he always came back and she knew he was hers.
Mew57 chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
I just read it again.. and its still one of best g/cc fic ever! I hope you'll come back to write some more soon :)
Lunarue chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
D'awww that was so cute :'D I loved it! I laughed really hard when I read the part about how excited he was over the wedding cake... That's like exactly how I acted when I found out that there were cupcakes at the buffet I went to. I was feeling so much anxiety thinking someone would eat them all (even though there were a ton) that I couldn't eat my dinner bahahaha! I will definatly be reading more from you :3
Mew chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
Wha...? NO ! FINISH ALREADY...but it was so good * sniff * i want more ;( i must say i love your story, it was perfect for me. I'm no literary genius but overall i really loved your story, it feels so real...it would definitely fit in the canon :) i really hope you continue to write more g/cc stories soon cuz i'll be waiting here 4 more ;)