Reviews for Back Again
Asha rajaram chapter 3 . 4/24
OMG! I absolutely love the suspense in the story!
Asha rajaram chapter 2 . 4/24
Good job! Cliffhanger, understatement.
Fan of tigers chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
K see it next summer
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
You might be special that's why you did
Bibliosaur chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
It's great! hope you get past your writer's block soon
3v3ry6ody5 F00L chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
did you know they're making a Tiger's Curse movie? its suposed to come out in 2015 (possibly)
loveyouforever101 chapter 6 . 11/17/2011
Ahhh I love it! There are only two Kesley and Kishan stories! This is going to be a Kishan and Kelsey romance thing right? Please tell me! Cuz I love Kishan so much.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
it took ya long enough andnot to mention that i am slowly losing my apitite for the tiger's curse ff because authers wont update or the stories are just well not exciting
Gasping For Breath chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
it was okay, but mist of it was from the book. where are you going with this? you can't copy tiger's quest! thats plagarism. not cool, bit still it wasn't that bad.
h2olover chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
I like this story. T.V. hasn't come out yet here, but I hope its good. Please contne your story
reddfoxx chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
heres an idea what you can do is the next chap

ren brings from his side of the house all the stuff and what not kelsey gos to get dressed when shes about done lokeshes men breaks down the door then they run off through rens side of the house then when their running thats where it fades into the book your welcome i would have done the poll too but i started reading it about 20 min ago but it takes an hour for the comment to be puton so an hour and 20 mins ago ttyl
DeletedUserProfileAcount chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
YAY! Ren's back! Great chapter:) Update soon plz:)
may96 chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
I hope you get more freetime soon! I love this story!
Gasping For Breath chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
I DID THE POLL. I DID THE POLL! Yeah how about longer chapters and short waits. that way everybody wins!1 i relly like this. ren should get harry potter;s invisibility cloak or a jetpack... pm me!
DeletedUserProfileAcount chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
Oh no:( That sucks. Oh well,take your time but don't forget please:)