Reviews for Silver and Bullets
noodlepixie chapter 15 . 1/12
OH MY GOD FINALLY THIS CHAPTER HAS GIVEN ME THE LIFE THAT I SO CRAVED FOR. i love this story. thank you for aiding the wolfstar shippers in indulging in such wonderful work.
Clau Calcetin chapter 30 . 12/2/2015
Awww :3 I think the serious twist in the middle made the story wonderful and more realistic, and made Remus and Sirius' feelings deeper. I loved also that you didn't leave James, Peter and Evans out ;) Just great!
Clau Calcetin chapter 17 . 12/2/2015
Heeey! Sorry I didn't leave review before, I was so into the story I didn't care about anything! But, I must tell you that I like a lot how you describes their feeling growing up for each other, and this sentence killed me:
" - You think I'm doing this because I don't love you? -Remus yelled ".
:3 Now I must keep reading! Thanks for the time to writte down this story :)
Guest chapter 30 . 11/7/2015
Awh, for starting out so rocky, they got to being so sweet together by the end.
Not into James' bitchy reactions, though.
And, "Mischief managed." *sniffle*

If you ever had the time or inclination, it'd be really rad to see this story's POV shifted so that we saw Sirius' thoughts and feelings during the first part...and though it'd be heartbreaking, Remus' during the second part.
Goddess Alexandria chapter 30 . 10/20/2015
This was Beautiful, I loved this so much.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/5/2015
On the whole, despite a few definitely questionable scenes and some awkward pacing now and again, this was a very good read, one of the better R/S fics on this site, especially as far as longer fics go. You created an uncommon level of intensity and passion to their relationship that was so satisfying to read, without compromising on their characters. I had a real affinity for Sirius, especially, I'd say more so than is usual for me, but they were both imperfect and lovely. This is also one of those fics that makes it even harder to accept Peter's eventual betrayal, because you didn't cop out on his character at all, and the Marauders felt like a real unit. I liked how one half of it was from Remus' point of view and the other was from Sirius', as well. And, I must say, I think this story has literally the BEST smut I've ever read between them, which is high praise, because I've read a lot. ;] There was a nice balance of drama and humor. All in all, really lovely work.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/5/2015
The latter half of this chapter was mind-blowingly intense, you have a serious talent for that. I had tears in my eyes when Remus repeated the line "do you have any idea how beautiful you are?" out loud to Sirius, no longer caring about being vulnerable. Really, this chapter was amazing.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/3/2015
I love everything about this chapter.
ShindaSekai7 chapter 7 . 7/25/2015
Kristy SR chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Hi!

I loved the story. I think it's well told, like the characters.
It may perhaps be somewhat precipitous for such small guys do what they did for Remus, but other than that I liked.

Sorry if I do not understand something, but English is not my native language.

He also wanted to know if I'd let translate your story into Spanish. Of course, you say that you are the author.

a greeting
Alice chapter 30 . 12/25/2014
Loved it! Such a shocker when Remus "died"
berriesrbest chapter 8 . 6/29/2014
Man, their relationship is so unhealthy. I'm sorry, but it's getting more ridiculous as the chapters continue. You have an amazing writing ability, honestly, but the content is so unhealthy. Add to that the fact that the women are only used as sex objects and small plot devices and it's not a great story. Lily is an amazing witch and not someone in need of saving. She could save James if she needed to and still hate him. She's much stronger than you give her credit for. And unless Sirius is possessed or cursed or something, there is absolutely no reason for him to be doing the things he's doing. The extreme signs of jealousy and possessiveness, the seeming lack of regard for how Remus feels, doing whatever he wants without thinking or caring about how it could hurt everyone else, making it seem like Remus's fault for everything. It's terrible. I really hope he's cursed/possessed... Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to make it far enough in the story to find out. I'm sorry and I really hope you have other writing that is a little more equal and healthy, when it comes to relationships between the characters. You really have a way with words and the parts that aren't terribly unhealthy (such as the first couple of chapters) are completely, absolutely amazing. Good luck with your writing.
berriesrbest chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
I'm really glad that Remus at least got mad at him, but I was really hoping for something bigger. He really messed up and for things to be forgiven so quickly and for them to kiss again like it was no big deal (even if there was mistletoe), kind of bothers me... Remus should have punched him for trying to get so close again. :p
berriesrbest chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
I'm reviewing this right at the end of the sixth chapter, so I have no idea where this is going to go, but I really hope Sirius gets some major repercussions for what he did. And I mean, it's an acceptable story device because people aren't always good, but I sincerely hope that you don't think that the Muggle equivalent of any of that is okay to do. This story was going so well, so cute and funny and sweet at all the right times, but that last "sex" scene was a little rapey. Well, not rape so much as some sort of mostestation and violation and such. Even before the spell, it was creepy. Remus had just gone through a terrible ordeal and Sirius was taking advantage of him. He hadn't even opened his eyes and Sirius was making out with and grinding against him. No words of consent were exchanged and Remus was obviously not pleased with it when he came fully to his senses. And after Remus obviously said that he wanted it to stop, Sirius still put the spell on him. Even if Remus was getting off to Sirius, Sirius had no right to know. That is Remus's business, and his alone. That is such a gross violation of privacy. I'll try to read a few more chapters of this fic, but if that kind of thing continues, I don't think I'll be able to finish it. And I know it's just fanfiction, but if you believe that those things are okay in real life, I really worry. Those are the kinds of outlooks that add to the acceptability of rape culture and misogyny (yes, even though they are both guys, the underlying effects of what happened transcend genders and cause ideas such as that to flourish) and a number of other unpleasant things. I really hope that this kind of thing doesn't continue unchecked.
her chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
I must admit . some parts of this story have a very rowling-ish vibe to it . espically some action that take place in the background . I felt like I had to tell u that so I reviewed in the middle of reading this chapter . its good