Reviews for Silver and Bullets
Kristy SR chapter 1 . 4/29
Hi!

I loved the story. I think it's well told, like the characters.
It may perhaps be somewhat precipitous for such small guys do what they did for Remus, but other than that I liked.

Sorry if I do not understand something, but English is not my native language.

He also wanted to know if I'd let translate your story into Spanish. Of course, you say that you are the author.

a greeting
Alice chapter 30 . 12/25/2014
Loved it! Such a shocker when Remus "died"
berriesrbest chapter 8 . 6/29/2014
Man, their relationship is so unhealthy. I'm sorry, but it's getting more ridiculous as the chapters continue. You have an amazing writing ability, honestly, but the content is so unhealthy. Add to that the fact that the women are only used as sex objects and small plot devices and it's not a great story. Lily is an amazing witch and not someone in need of saving. She could save James if she needed to and still hate him. She's much stronger than you give her credit for. And unless Sirius is possessed or cursed or something, there is absolutely no reason for him to be doing the things he's doing. The extreme signs of jealousy and possessiveness, the seeming lack of regard for how Remus feels, doing whatever he wants without thinking or caring about how it could hurt everyone else, making it seem like Remus's fault for everything. It's terrible. I really hope he's cursed/possessed... Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to make it far enough in the story to find out. I'm sorry and I really hope you have other writing that is a little more equal and healthy, when it comes to relationships between the characters. You really have a way with words and the parts that aren't terribly unhealthy (such as the first couple of chapters) are completely, absolutely amazing. Good luck with your writing.
berriesrbest chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
I'm really glad that Remus at least got mad at him, but I was really hoping for something bigger. He really messed up and for things to be forgiven so quickly and for them to kiss again like it was no big deal (even if there was mistletoe), kind of bothers me... Remus should have punched him for trying to get so close again. :p
berriesrbest chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
I'm reviewing this right at the end of the sixth chapter, so I have no idea where this is going to go, but I really hope Sirius gets some major repercussions for what he did. And I mean, it's an acceptable story device because people aren't always good, but I sincerely hope that you don't think that the Muggle equivalent of any of that is okay to do. This story was going so well, so cute and funny and sweet at all the right times, but that last "sex" scene was a little rapey. Well, not rape so much as some sort of mostestation and violation and such. Even before the spell, it was creepy. Remus had just gone through a terrible ordeal and Sirius was taking advantage of him. He hadn't even opened his eyes and Sirius was making out with and grinding against him. No words of consent were exchanged and Remus was obviously not pleased with it when he came fully to his senses. And after Remus obviously said that he wanted it to stop, Sirius still put the spell on him. Even if Remus was getting off to Sirius, Sirius had no right to know. That is Remus's business, and his alone. That is such a gross violation of privacy. I'll try to read a few more chapters of this fic, but if that kind of thing continues, I don't think I'll be able to finish it. And I know it's just fanfiction, but if you believe that those things are okay in real life, I really worry. Those are the kinds of outlooks that add to the acceptability of rape culture and misogyny (yes, even though they are both guys, the underlying effects of what happened transcend genders and cause ideas such as that to flourish) and a number of other unpleasant things. I really hope that this kind of thing doesn't continue unchecked.
her chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
I must admit . some parts of this story have a very rowling-ish vibe to it . espically some action that take place in the background . I felt like I had to tell u that so I reviewed in the middle of reading this chapter . its good
Unconvex chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
This chapter is just amazing. Half of me wanted to be taking the potions along with them, while the other half way cringing in pure unadulterated agony.
TheVeiledsatyr chapter 30 . 3/2/2014
Awesome story, I love your writing style.
MagicGold34 chapter 30 . 12/27/2013
Man... That ending though! I hate when authors use "Mischeif managed" as a way to end a fanfic; it gets me all emotional and stuff. It sounds like they're done with the pranks and such and are growing up and it's so sad, I just CAN'T when an author says it. Oh, gods *Sniffles and fans face* Great story though, I love the plot line and how you write and everything else!
MagicGold34 chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
(I'm too lazy to log in)
That was BEAUTIFUL! I never really thought about how they became Animagus, I just kinda went with the story. But this, this my friend is a work of art. It's fantastic! I love it! Great job!
AlwaysandUntilTheEnd chapter 30 . 11/8/2013
I was in denial over liking Wolfstar because Ronks are just perfect. But I've got to admit, this story has pushed me over the edge. I officialy ship Wolfstar over Ronks. Something about Remus and Sirius being together just fits. So, yeah, awesome story. :)
racketeer chapter 17 . 10/12/2013
This story is well written and you manage to make the time lapses flow nicely. I am enjoying this story so far, however, I think that you are relying on our knowledge that the marauders were as close as brothers for your character building and taking that for granted. We haven't really seen very much of them acting like this or seen how close they are so we don't really know the characters and had you managed to incorporate the character building yourself, that would have dramatically improved the emotion felt by the audience what reading this story.
Please don't count this as a flame, just some constructive criticism :)
chemistrygoddess chapter 30 . 9/18/2013
I love this fic. I just found it. I've been exploring more Sirius slash fics - I just can't help but love him and it seems like I've read every other fic he's in. I can safetly say I will be rereading this one again like you said. I just love that. Guilty obsession... I can't help but choose fanfiction over "real" literature sometimes so I know I'll be coming back for more! Thanks for sharing... I'm gonna check out your other fics now :)
Guest chapter 19 . 9/12/2013
This is the sadest fucking fanfiction I ever read but it's amazing
Loethlin chapter 30 . 9/5/2013
So hey, I said I'll stick to the end and I did!
I liked the plot and I really enjoyed the action scenes. I liked how you treated PTSD, you handled it really nicely, and I'm a sucker for realistic depictions of trauma, so great job.
Not the biggest fan of your smut, tho, you just use some words that make me uncomfortable, so it's more of my problem, rather than yours, and I realise most people find it way hotter than I do. Sorry. :(
Overall, however, I liked the story. Especially the action scenes. Good job, and thank you!