Reviews for Falconry And Other Pastimes
Elemental Hybrid chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
Will there be more, or is this it?
ShadeTH9 Scourge chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
I can't wait for the next part :D I want to see-er read Jack's reaction to Mordecai when this 'justice' is surved
ShadeTH9 Scourge chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
I love the connections you make with character you meet in the game later on and how they learn of these people before hand, and aww Q_Q Bloodwing is an orphan? No wonder he became so attached to Mordecai so easily, they can relate and this strengthens the bond between them
ShadeTH9 Scourge chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
Finally the mask!
ShadeTH9 Scourge chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Im loving this allot, im guessing this is how they all become partners and such later on
ShadeTH9 Scourge chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
im guessing this Jack gonna be a certain 'One Eyed Jack' you meet in the game? Im likeing this very much.
ShadeTH9 Scourge chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I am loving this so far, first chapter has me hooked on learning more. Lots of people dont include how attached a character is to an animal companion.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
Loved this chapter. The background on Lilith was very creative and I liked the personality development on Bloodwing. There was a little bit of confusion about the Bloodwing eggs being stolen and eaten as a delicacy. If just eggs were stolen, why would there be orphaned chicks? It would be better to say the adults had been shot for food or trophies, which left the chicks to fend for themselves.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
I really like your idea for Mordecai's unusual mask. The camera eyes are a brilliant idea and the leather mask does remind me a bit of a falcon hood. Excellent chapter. Not all chapters need a lot of action.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Wonderful backstory. I like the fact that they knew each others as children.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Excellent story idea. The background on Mordecai is fabulous.
Neverthrive chapter 6 . 2/23/2012
God damn you, write more!
Tearhex chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
Oh-La-la~!

this is quite entertaining I must say.

I do hope you continue this story :3

I love how you play all of their personalty's and their stories you think of for their past~ it makes me smile 3

I also love your descriptions and your writing style.

Perrrfect~

Mordy's my fav :3

anywhom~ Continue the awesomeness?
Valechan92 chapter 5 . 5/13/2011
i was right, your story IS interesting! please, update soon, i really like it *.*
Forohe Toxophilus chapter 5 . 5/13/2011
I can say that I'm thoroughly impressed with some of this story. The reason Mordecai wears his mask and goggles. Where Bloodwing came from. And I like that you didn't make Brick... or 'Brock', an idiot, like so many other people want to.

Now, I noticed some inconsistencies. Maybe they're something that I'm looking too far into, or maybe I'm just not getting something, but I'm sure you can explain it later, if you have that desire. But I'm wondering why Roland and Brick were so willing to help Mordecai out, if they didn't know him. I got the impression that Roland did know him, but Brick obviously didn't, judging from what Mordecai said at the beginning of chapter 5.

Also, I got the general impression that they were young, so you did pretty good with the language they used. They're brash, raised in a harsh environment, and not always thinking before they act.

I like the idea that Mordecai was an orphan. Matter of fact, I always though that he was. So that was rather refreshing. Now, one thing I do have the slightest problem with is Lilith. I always thought of her as a badass, and a bitch, if you'll excuse my French. I never envisioned her as a nice girl. But, I bet you can convince me if you keep this up. I'm not going to write her like that, but I think I'll like yours.

And don't worry about feeling like there's not enough 'action' in a chapter. A story is all about the characters, not the setting, not the plot. The setting is important, the plot is vital, but the characters are the only thing moving the plot and changing the setting. So when you do character development chapters, I squeal like an excited schoolgirl.

...

Not really. But you get the point. I like those chapters. You accomplished quite a lot character-wise, in my opinon.

Forohe Toxophilus