Reviews for My Kidnapped Wife
ThymeDABERYULoire chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
OMG, UPLOAD, OMG UPLOAD. . .UPLOAD. Just sit the FUCK down, finish this, and upload, okay? JUST SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND START TYPING.
ThymeDABERYULoire chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
You're UH-MAZIN'! :DDDD I liked the way the story goess... And of 'cos... Ashlyn... Seemed too full of her self. HA. None of Skye's fault! Bleahhhh! xP Yes along with the cursing!:D nice cursing, btw. :D you may have 3 double chocolate chip cookies along with whipped cream.:DDD
Sky the white dragon chapter 6 . 8/20/2011
We all get lost in the summer my friend, I ain't mad at cha!
Princess-of-Your-Doom95 chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
OMG! he did not just grab her arse and boobs!

I was imagining an evil man, not a pervert!

You just blew my mind away! Can't wait for next update, hopefully with less molestation ;)
LoneTaku chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
I would have kicked the man in the crotch far before the first time he pulled that *bleep*
Sky the white dragon chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
Are you alright, will you finish
Korosu Senso chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
hehehehehehe. it's funny
LoneTaku chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
Awww. What about that cookie? :P Yeah, SKye's annoying in this one.
OtomePrincess chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
Awww! Skye... He's... He's... So damn cute! Awww, I love him! And I loved this chap too, haha. Miss Bitch, oh no! Miss Rosaline! xDD That was terrific!

Well, you did what you promised, so there's nothing why I woludn't leave a review xD Please update the next chap soon! Im waiting!

Awww... What is Skye apologizing for? He was forced to do this? Good Goddess! This is getting good!
LoneTaku chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
Hello! Imma subscribing! :D
little firework chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
love this! update soon! i feel bad for ashlyn
Princess-of-Your-Doom95 chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
*chuckles evilly,rubbing hands together* I bet Grandfather is going to be a fun character. This reminds me of a modern day twist on "The Beauty and the Beast", that we shall call "The Fair Maiden and the Thief"

Can't wait for next update, I know you won't disappoint :3
OtomePrincess chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
Wow! This was so shocking! I loved it, though. Skye seems to be enjoying his new married life, but I can't say the same for Ashlyn. She was quite furious and confused! Hahahaha, did they DO that? Really? That would be great but... A little unspected too. Haha, poor Ashlyn, but she can't slap him on the face! He's too hot! And he's her spouse now!

Continue soon please! I have to know what happens next!
little firework chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
haha! I think everyone would do this! update soon!
Sky the white dragon chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
I like how you responded pretty quick