Reviews for The Replacement
4573964 chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
I'm really interested to see where this will lead... and thankfully, I don't have to wait to find out. Onto the next chapter! Really enjoying this so far.
4573964 chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
Very interesting plot so far! Great writing!
Octavia Brown chapter 16 . 1/7/2012
ack I sure hope there's more soon! The last few chapters really picked up the pace! Please update soon!
Skyethestarlitangel chapter 16 . 10/13/2011
Come ! I NEED A NEW CHAPTER!...please?
Arihimew chapter 16 . 9/17/2011
Aaaah! I really want to know how this turns out! Interesting story so far, and now that they're together again..

I dont't know why it's rated M, but I assume there will be some, umm, lemon?

update soon!
ZachMercurious chapter 16 . 9/10/2011
Finally back together again! Something tells me Shunsui is gonna teach that freak a lesson when they get free.
Red Dahlia chapter 16 . 8/10/2011
I'm interested to see the outcome of this story, it's been quite enjoyable so far. Good work!
Joker Devaki Jinx chapter 16 . 7/20/2011
This has been the most painful fanfiction I've read. To the point where it's less like a fanfic than a real experience on these characters' side of the story.

Having given more misfortunes than fortunes at every hopeful turn makes this story despicably gripping!

Just don't keep us waiting, please.
JenovaJuice97 chapter 16 . 7/19/2011
Another good chapter. I just love the two of them together and I'm glad that Shunsui isn't stupid enough to actually be angry at her. I can't wait for the next chapter.
JenovaJuice97 chapter 15 . 7/19/2011
I wouldn't want to trust him either, but it's the only option. I'm glad she's out in the open the real her.
Snowkid chapter 16 . 7/15/2011
wow awesum! finally some real shunsui/nanao! and of course we got to see Ukitake! he's so cute being concerned !
Soaha chapter 16 . 7/14/2011
Aw man, just when you think everything is going to get settled out, something else happens. :P You really have no problem keeping it interesting.
Soaha chapter 14 . 6/30/2011
Trippy, but I like it. :)
claymore47 chapter 14 . 6/10/2011
What a great Chapter with lot of suspense :3
JenovaJuice97 chapter 14 . 6/9/2011
ugh members of the 12th are scum, but they make a great fic. I'm loving this; the suspense is killing me in a good way. I hope you update soon!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »