Reviews for But I Don't Really Care At All
EstrellaReina chapter 1 . 5/22
UGHH! I hate Rachel so f*cking much! Gah she just gets on my nerves so much! She's such a diva and I HATE divas! She thinks she's the best and she's better than everyone! That she's always right and people should just do what she says because OBVIOUSLY she knows best! *rolls eyes* Every time she has a fit about how she's the best, I have a strong urge to beat the crap out of her! I know it's fan fiction and that Rachel isn't real but still! SOMEONE needs to bring her down a few (way more than a few) notches.
Darklightningstorm chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Gosh, that was sad. I'm tearing up.
Percy-Jackson-is-the-best-ever chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
This was perfect and amazing, but felt a little incomplete. Maybe that's just me, wishing there were more :)
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Perfect! To be real, I thought it was the right amount of Rachel being her unbearable self and Blaine caving in like he tends to do. Sam was so sweet at the end, and Kurt was on another level. Love it!
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Good job, Kurt. And it still sucks. So badly. Further, the arrangement for "Candles" sucked and singing a break-up song as if it were a love song is ridiculous. THAT is why they lost.
noah'sbabygirl17 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Loved this! I think Mr. Shue, Blaine and Rachel are so selfish, thinks Kurt should have sung
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Kurt should have taken one of Rachel's solos if she gets the duet with blaine! She is such a bitch sometimes I love how you portrayed her she is exactly like that in the show!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Blaine was a dick in this story
Cold Flame96 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Poor Kurt. Honestly, I think Blaine house given up and it could've been Kurt/Rachel. Blaine and Rachel sound good together, but there is absolutely no chemistry whatsoever. I could listen to Hummelberry duets forever, though. But, unfortunately, your version is definitely more realistic for the show. Kurt is always taking a backseat to Rachel and Blaine. Great job!
AllMyStoriesAreDead chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I love this! But argggh Kurt should have conditioned that Rachel give up one of her solos... It just kills me how scary close to canon this is. Great work!
klaineisendgame11 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
love this!
warblerklainegleek123 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
good!:)
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
This story seriously made me cry. Please continue this! Kurt shouldn't just let Blaine get away with this. It's so not fair because Sam's right! They did guilt him into it!

Amazing! Awesome job! :)
Hihihi chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I'm sobbing.

I'm sobbing and I can't stop. It's midnight and I'm sobbing and my parents probably think I'd just read 'The Notebook' again. Please, please, don't ever stop writing. *bows to you*
atasteofarmageddon chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I love it how Rachel is just so... Rachel. Most people don't know how to portray her properly and they don't make her annoying enough, and when they do they also manage to make me hate her. You made her annoying but I can still see her point and understand her, and that's how it should be!

Also I might have to kill you if you don't continue with this story, or at least write a tiny little sequel. I really want to know what will happen.