Reviews for Honestly Harry - Getting to Hogwarts
old guy chapter 22 . 3/7
to captain compass. This is my 3rd reading of the series, and I consider it very good. The only complaint I MIGHT have is it gets a bit sweet at times, but that's part of the plotting for an abused kid exposed to a bit of kindness finally. I just keep on reading
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 80 . 2/16
Great story about to start the next one now
old guy chapter 11 . 1/22
it worked out, but I can't envision Harry doing that. Several other ways of handling it, but not that. Still reading.
old guy chapter 9 . 1/22
okay, nice simple intro, so far. Nice character inter-actions.
old guy chapter 4 . 1/22
I'm behind, as I know its completed, but I just started reading it. Seems you're off to a good start and this may be the way Harry should have been initially handled, depending on where you go with it.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 80 . 12/24/2014
Very good start...

Now on to the next one...
darkmagi379 chapter 20 . 10/2/2014
I've read the first twenty chapters and I'm loving the sorry and writing style! I look forward to the rest of your series!
fancyspinner chapter 41 . 6/24/2014
awww i like how harry got his broom!
fancyspinner chapter 20 . 6/24/2014
i'm really enjoying this! its great!
fancyspinner chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
well, i'[ve been watcching this series for a while and was hizitant to read it. i ahve to say i am glad i gave it a shot. i like this portrail of Albus. Fanfic is filled with evil manipulative and crazy dumbledore. i am glad to see him as someone who is flawed and willing to fess up to mistakes. I hope tis continues. I also am enjoying this involved minerva. I am actually excited for a story in hp and it has been a whuile. LOL
morcheller chapter 65 . 4/15/2014
Swell, another chapter I can hate. More arrogant, self-centered Weasley crap starting with Molly's assumption, after knowing Harry for only a few days, that she could possibly be a surrogate mother. That is only to be topped by Ginny slapping Harry for trying to protect her. Again, I'll say that if you hit someone there is no way you care for that person. It is only in your own head that you think you care and not exhibited in the way you treat that person. Also, the very idea of slapping someone who has only known abuse since infancy is above and beyond cruelty!
I'm 65 years old and have known many people like the Weasleys and it has been my experience that you can only count on them if they somehow profit from their actions. They are the scum of the earth.
morcheller chapter 64 . 4/15/2014
This chapter typifies why I normally avoid Weasley centric stories; especially those centering around Ginny, Ron, and/or Molly. They are very self-centered and strongly believe that what they think is best for everyone and that everyone should bow to their opinion. In other words, they think of themselves first and are sure that everyone else should too.
Secondly, there is the belief amongst Weasleys that you can show affection through hitting and other punishment and that if whatever you do is wrong to a Weasley then you deserve punishment. My stand is that no one who hits you loves you. They are mutually exclusive.
The above all lend hand in being the cause for the extreme feelings of greed and jealousy exhibited.
As stated above, I normally avoid stories that focus on Weasleys and am making an exception with this story because I know that eventually it leads to relationships with more than just Ginny. I also enjoy the writing style of this author and look forward to what he will write next.
Sincerely,
Mike H.
Engrprince chapter 80 . 4/9/2014
I loved this stoy thanks. What were the 5 word Ginny said? I don't understand? I love the story though. Thanks
Hobbyfarmer chapter 80 . 4/9/2014
Thank You for a beautiful story. A little similar to Accidental Bond, but I have enjoyed this much more. I look forward to the sequels.
Hobbyfarmer chapter 63 . 4/8/2014
A great and emotional chapter