Reviews for Honestly Harry - Getting to Hogwarts
thanatos's-shadow chapter 42 . 3/16
Really enjoyed the not so subtle shot at Lockhart. Lol
Tomascatts chapter 62 . 2/25
I don't blame Harry for leaving, after all why should he get punished for accidental magic that he can't control it's what the Dursleys did to him
Merlinherk chapter 69 . 11/21/2016
Great story
PwnerofHeroes chapter 7 . 11/17/2016
good story, the height of harry is a bit off even wizards would have noticed that he was the size of a 7 year old
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2016
oh comon, he has been emotionally abused for as long as he can remember, friendless and shunned, that tends to make one withdrawn rather than blabbing their entire lifestory out of thin air.
mckertis chapter 3 . 8/4/2016
3 chapters in and still not a single character in sight. Just some cardboard cut-outs...
at-nightfall chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
Britpicking:
- In the UK, the term "public school" is equivalent to the US "expensive private school", usually a boarding school. It would be better to use the term "state school". Hogwarts would be a "public school" in British use of the language.
Bella MNR chapter 70 . 4/17/2016
Why do you keep accidentally calling the weasley twins "Gred" & "Forge"?
Bella MNR chapter 49 . 4/16/2016
ok, I looked at your profile and figured it out, this is a really good story, keep up the great work!
Bella MNR chapter 48 . 4/16/2016
Just out of curiosity why does time go so slow in this story? I noticed it's been like 20 (give or take a few) chapters since Ron left and he was only supposed to be gone a week, and I'm wondering how you plan on making all seven years at Hogwarts, or even if that is what you are going to do. (This is not a flame or whatever that's called I am just a bit confused) anyway, great story, your doing really well, keep up the good work!
ThunderClaw03 chapter 64 . 3/18/2016
I'm sure Molly got quite the shock from that loaded bullet. How's the rest of the family going to take it.
r2k-in-the-vortex chapter 80 . 3/18/2016
Pretty good, kind of weird to have basically a book length intro, but it's a decent piece. I think I'm going to give rest of the series a go.
r2k-in-the-vortex chapter 45 . 3/17/2016
Oh, nice! After lackluster reaction of parents to their little girls almost getting murdered in front of them i thought the whole incident was just used to show off Harry's talent and create a lasting tie to Hermione. Really thought the whole double murder attempt would receive no more attention.
r2k-in-the-vortex chapter 42 . 3/17/2016
Pretty sure everyone were expecting that line since "There was currently only a single muggle family in the store" seeing as Grangers are pretty much the only muggle family worth mentioning in hpverse(besides Dursleys, but they are unlikely to show up on the magical side)
r2k-in-the-vortex chapter 39 . 3/17/2016
Dang, still waiting for someone to burrow The Luggage from Diskworld into a HP fanfic, maybe next fic i read. Shrinking, bigger on the inside trunks are just way overused in fanon and way too often they end up becoming a story breaking deus ex machina that is guaranteed to contain the perfect solution to every problem. I don't think it will happen with this fic, but way too often a story goes down the drain due to overuse of this exact plot device.