Reviews for Carry This Picture
Wow that was amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
ahwe :)
Zyah chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
wooooooow, this is just wonderful! I really loved reading it! :D
RIML chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
OH MY GOSH THAT WAS SO SWEEEET:' )
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I liked the part where Helga was writing the letter to her parents.

Helga's overreacting was precious :)
Ang chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Awwwwwwwww
epicmonsteromnom chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
that was sweet!
J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Aw, this fic was so great! It was seriously fantastic. I absolutely loved how you tied in Dashboard Confessional into the story and the song truly was a beautiful add-in. :) You did a good job with ensuring that the song itself didn't overpower the story but was still present and had its relevant parallels to the actual story. It was all brought in really well and flowed together really nicely.

I also liked that Arnold was patient and understanding with Helga after opening the locket. It was refreshing to see that he wasn't overly confrontational and that he didn't find fault with her despite figuring out her secret and why she was always so mean to him. It was good to see the two of them discussing things in a civilized manner, while still allowing them to act their age and in character. Everything just flowed really well in this fic and I like how you allowed the reader to see what was happening instead of just summarizing it.

Bravo for a wonderful oneshot! :)
cherokeecaryl chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Aww, that was adorable. Really good vision of what could have happened if Arnold opened the locket. I loved how patient and kind he was with her and that she told him in the end, just like that. 'I love you.'

'And for Arnold, it was the most beautiful thing he has seen that day.' Lovely ending.

One little thing, though. "You're little mean friend" Should be just 'your'. :)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Very nice one-shot.

Keep the good writing.
ck3712 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
awww! how sweet! awesome job! keep writing!
MidniteRaine chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This fic was very charming. I like the inclusion of Dashboard. Since Gertie knew Helga had feelings for Arnold, I figured Phil knew Arnold deep down liked Helga even though she got on his nerves. Great job in writing this fic!
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Very cute and adoresbale fic here
Knowledge-comes-Wisdom-lingers chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Lovely take on the Helga's locket episode.I especially love Grandpa Phil's conversation with Arnold(I know it frustrates him that Arnold is so dense),but he finally got through to him. Great job on this by the way and great ending!

K.C.W.L
Anonymous Latina chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Awwww Very Adorable, I think that I almost had a tear of joy myself...

This is Beautiful :D Thank You so much for Sharing