Reviews for A Secondhand Lion
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Just read it, totes awesome
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Aww, this was bittersweet...but still an awesome read!
reckless is a wreck chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
excuse me as i go grab a box of tissues ; _ ; this was so good.. and yet so sad D: and very believable.
Petchricor chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I could hardly read what you said about reviewing at end I was in tears! It's so freakin' sweet! Make another chapter! Make another chapter!
xXSpiritKeeperXx chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This is... depressing. D:

It's good, though, and somehow I can't imagine Six in a wheelchair... *shot for useless review*
Youagainstmelover97 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
OMG ! i cried (im serious) i L-O-V-E this :) and your right this does need more emotional stories : great work ! x
NaaraHatake chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
That was so amazing. I loved it.
LuffyMarra chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Great story. I loved the bond between Six and Rex, it was great. Poor Six though, at least he has Rex to help. Great Job.
DevissiTRHW chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
aww Solara, this was so sad T-T I loved it! I'm starting hell again tomorrow (read: school) so i might as well be used to sadness~~~
DragoneseElf chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
*looks up from where she is sobbing*

That was just so sad...and..and...beautiful! *sniff* Six can't walk again? Ever? *sniff*

I've also had so many scenarios where something happens to Six...but I can't make myself write endings like that.. _

That being said...I think you did a fantastic job! Some things I really loved were that you kept Six in character: he didn't make a big fuss about being crushed, he was totally honest with himself and accepted it, and he didn't want anyone's sympathy.

I also thought that your description of how Six looked when he realized that he couldn't ever walk again was just perfect and poignant...I wanted to grab Six in a hug.

Totally realistic, totally...just...I can't think of enough words.

...but, since I stink at coping with sad endings *tries to find the keyboard among the pile of tissues* I'm just going to believe that Six (being Six) recovered and was back to normal in a few months.
Medusa chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I was crying from how sad it was... I liked though... Poor six he'll never walk again but Rex is there to make things better~
purpleanime chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
... so awesome... so sad!

love the father son stuff!

*cries in corner*
RandomDraggon chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I love it! I love it so much! Their relationship is perfectly portrayed in this!
RandomDraggon chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Lina Trinch chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
...

Oh, Solora... Damn... Dammit, child...

This was really good. I've had fics like this roll around in my head, but I just can't take it and it always ends with a happy ending.

Remember Breakeven? She was supposed to die at the end. That obviously did not happen (though, part 2 isn't over yet, but I'm not saying nothing).

Dammit... Gah... I'm just gonna believe that Six is awesome like he is and was eventually able to walk again... OR since he's not all 'mister badass' anymore (though I'm sure his threats are still quite seriously, as they should be), but maybe it'll open his eyes to Rex and Holi a little more. Like that ending bit.

& I love Secondhand Lions... I wanna see it again.

GREAT JOB.