Reviews for A Secondhand Lion
Alena098 chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Это так трогательно и мило..
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Just read it, totes awesome
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Aww, this was bittersweet...but still an awesome read!
reckless is a wreck chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
excuse me as i go grab a box of tissues ; _ ; this was so good.. and yet so sad D: and very believable.
Petchricor chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I could hardly read what you said about reviewing at end I was in tears! It's so freakin' sweet! Make another chapter! Make another chapter!
xXSpiritKeeperXx chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This is... depressing. D:

It's good, though, and somehow I can't imagine Six in a wheelchair... *shot for useless review*
Youagainstmelover97 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
OMG ! i cried (im serious) i L-O-V-E this :) and your right this does need more emotional stories : great work ! x
NaaraHatake chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
That was so amazing. I loved it.
LuffyMarra chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Great story. I loved the bond between Six and Rex, it was great. Poor Six though, at least he has Rex to help. Great Job.
DevissiTRHW chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
aww Solara, this was so sad T-T I loved it! I'm starting hell again tomorrow (read: school) so i might as well be used to sadness~~~
DragoneseElf chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
*looks up from where she is sobbing*

That was just so sad...and..and...beautiful! *sniff* Six can't walk again? Ever? *sniff*

I've also had so many scenarios where something happens to Six...but I can't make myself write endings like that.. _

That being said...I think you did a fantastic job! Some things I really loved were that you kept Six in character: he didn't make a big fuss about being crushed, he was totally honest with himself and accepted it, and he didn't want anyone's sympathy.

I also thought that your description of how Six looked when he realized that he couldn't ever walk again was just perfect and poignant...I wanted to grab Six in a hug.

Totally realistic, totally...just...I can't think of enough words.

...but, since I stink at coping with sad endings *tries to find the keyboard among the pile of tissues* I'm just going to believe that Six (being Six) recovered and was back to normal in a few months.
Medusa chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I was crying from how sad it was... I liked though... Poor six he'll never walk again but Rex is there to make things better~
purpleanime chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
... so awesome... so sad!

love the father son stuff!

*cries in corner*
RandomDraggon chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I love it! I love it so much! Their relationship is perfectly portrayed in this!
RandomDraggon chapter 1 . 4/30/2011