Reviews for Of Pranks and Nargles
Olivia chapter 36 . 5/27
This is every reason I love Luna. Thank you for doing justice to her 3
brooklyn chapter 10 . 1/28
weird way to say it. 'very likeable'.
Guest chapter 40 . 12/18/2016
I'm literally asking myself how Luna never got
Hickeys when Fred kissed (attacked) her neck
Gemsta rox chapter 101 . 10/24/2016
Can I just say quickly, this is my fourth read through of this fanfic and yet every time it draws me in! You really are a fantastic writer and I am only sad that there is no sequel as I honestly can't imagine any other pairing now! :)
HijabiGirlForever786 chapter 101 . 10/4/2016
This was absolutely amazing! The relationship between them was way too cute. It was very realistic too.
zyxms chapter 101 . 7/23/2016
I enjoyed this story so much! Personally I was just looking for a story with Luna as the main but I ended up with something more. I rarely review, but I say you deserve every favourite and review for Of Pranks and Nargles because the characterisation was amazing, and your writing style kept me interested. Thank you for the amazing read.
rorogirl15 chapter 101 . 12/28/2015
You're a gifted writer, and this was a pleasure to read! Keep it up!
LaurieHime chapter 100 . 12/21/2015
This was such a wonderful story! I enjoyed every bit of it! Great job!
John Keppel chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
It's a nice story. I like Fred's tact, he is very like Ginny, he thought she was odd but he didn't insult her at least, which was nice.
bedazzledmusic chapter 84 . 7/7/2015
Great 4D characterisation of Luna!
Yuyui Hime chapter 101 . 6/21/2015
I've been reading this story non-stop since last night and i'm not regretting anything. This is one of the best story I've ever read in my life! Thank you for writing such a wonderful story!
Yuyui Hime chapter 13 . 6/20/2015
STOP BEING SO CUTE YOU TWO! I CAN'T STOP GRINNING WHILE READING THIS!
Yuyui Hime chapter 3 . 6/20/2015
Okay. This is my first time reading story on Luna/Fred pairing. You had just made me fall in love with this pairing with just some few !chapter! You're an amazing writer! I'm off to read more!
WhatIsLifeToUs chapter 6 . 6/15/2015
I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color.
TissueCube chapter 101 . 12/30/2014
This was the most chaptery story I've read so far. Granted I may have read longer stories, but by far this is the most chaptery. And I loved every single chapter. I absolutely adore Fruna more than George and Luna, I honestly don't know why. I've seen this story, but I was very intimidated by the chapters. I'm happy to have given it a chance. Thankyou so much for sharing it! I was honestly waiting for the Fred-death scene and slightly sad ending, but I'm happy the two got a happy ending. This was a beautiful read and you are an amazing writer.