Reviews for Of Pranks and Nargles
John Keppel chapter 1 . 8/18
It's a nice story. I like Fred's tact, he is very like Ginny, he thought she was odd but he didn't insult her at least, which was nice.
bedazzledmusic chapter 84 . 7/7
Great 4D characterisation of Luna!
Yuyui Hime chapter 101 . 6/21
I've been reading this story non-stop since last night and i'm not regretting anything. This is one of the best story I've ever read in my life! Thank you for writing such a wonderful story!
Yuyui Hime chapter 13 . 6/20
Yuyui Hime chapter 3 . 6/20
Okay. This is my first time reading story on Luna/Fred pairing. You had just made me fall in love with this pairing with just some few !chapter! You're an amazing writer! I'm off to read more!
WhatIsLifeToUs chapter 6 . 6/15
I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color.
TissueCube chapter 101 . 12/30/2014
This was the most chaptery story I've read so far. Granted I may have read longer stories, but by far this is the most chaptery. And I loved every single chapter. I absolutely adore Fruna more than George and Luna, I honestly don't know why. I've seen this story, but I was very intimidated by the chapters. I'm happy to have given it a chance. Thankyou so much for sharing it! I was honestly waiting for the Fred-death scene and slightly sad ending, but I'm happy the two got a happy ending. This was a beautiful read and you are an amazing writer.
BabbstheGabbs chapter 101 . 12/27/2014
I know you finished this story ages ago, but I wanted to convey my gratitude to you. I couldn't imagine Fruna at first, very odd pairing. Yet I took a chance, and 3 hours later, I have binged your entire story. It was fantastic and I absolutely adore Fruna now, so thank you. It never sat quite well with me that there was never a definite romantic relationship for Luna, she was always one of my favorite characters. In addition, I was really unsettled by Fred's death, just felt very wrong to me. I am very glad you remedied both in a mature, no nonsense way. Anyways, besides my long-winded speech, you are a very good writer, and I thank you once again for such an awesome multiverse!
-Gabbi aka BabbsTheGabbs (or whatever I am going by these days)
Dragonbaby123 chapter 31 . 11/6/2014
Really "lose an ear" wow am I the only one who got pissed at this
S chapter 100 . 11/4/2014
Let me just say. it was awesome! I have read all 100prompts and I totally loved it! I never imagined Luna with Fred, but I cannot get them out of my head now! I hope this was not your last story! You are GREAT writer :) never stop writing please :)
Erza4897 chapter 100 . 10/21/2014
I love itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!Girl,you rock! 3 3 3 3
love2write13 chapter 101 . 7/15/2014
Where do I even begin? This story was absolutely brilliant. I wish I had found it sooner- but at least I discovered it. Fruna is a very unique pairing and I am so pleased with your story. Since JK Rowling made Luna such an interesting, misunderstood, confusing, and odd character people write abut her in so many ways. Your writing was truly brilliant and I can say that this is the best an author has ever portrayed her. Thank you so much for the enjoyable read.
decemberStars chapter 48 . 5/27/2014
decemberStars chapter 46 . 5/27/2014
im so in love with this
AlyceLostInWonderland chapter 100 . 5/19/2014
I can't believe it's over! This story was so well written, and the cutest relationship of all time that I read the whole thing last night! Now, with the bags under my eyes and a head filled with lead, I only regret that I couldn't have stopped. This story captured me, and I only set down my laptop once (it was for a noble reason, I assure you). I really enjoyed how you included tidbits of J.K. Rowlings' Harry Potter story that we all know and love, like with the mangy stray dog, or the chamber of secrets. Luna is definitely one of my favorite parts of Harry Potter. I love her because she is different, knows it, and doesn't try to change that about her. In this story, Fred loves that about her, and I found it was the best thing ever. My friend recommended this FanFic to me and I am so glad that she did. This adventure has been one of the bests, so thank-you for taking me back to Hogwarts!