Reviews for Undistinguished Things
Fee4444 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
very very cute, loved it
HouseMDforever chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Both funny and sweet!
JoBelle chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Could a girl ask for more proof that Ziva loves Tony than all these little incidents piled up together? I think not! I grinned all the way through, though I'm particularly fond of Tony with the paperclip on his forehead and Ziva marching to laser tag glory! In character and cute without making my teeth hurt and also? Though I support Tony on the Cherry Garcia I'm with Ziva whole heartedly on the unicorns thing! :)
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Great story!
Amilyn chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This is fun...the rubber band, the paper clip, the "because I'm not someone's grandmother with a bad hip," the argument over Cherry Garcia and Chunky Monkey...I really enjoyed this.
Anon and anon chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
All too often, Ziva and Tony are written as caricatures of themselves, reduced to one-dimensional depictions of an assassin and a fratboy, respectively. This, I loved - there is a depth, even in this short story, that speaks to their complicated relationship.

Lovely )
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Such a wonderful look at their relationship, and of course, lots of good humor too :)
Merlynnod chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
As always, you got these two characters spot on...love every minute of it. Especially the bit about the unicorns being more dangerous versions of horses...LOL! ;) Excellent fic. :)
meganechan720 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
"They would be fierce if crossed."

Best line ever.
Lairelosse chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
What an adorable story! I enjoyed it. :)
sidjack chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I find that your team/NCIS fic give me hope for the future of Humanity.

Please write more.

sid
ShizukaKairin chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I am not a fan of Tiva but that could be taken as a very good friendship and it was so beautifully heart-wrenching. I loved the story.
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I like unicorns too...
Mooncombo chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Wow. What a wonderful Ziva study. I love everything about this story...all of the deeper complicated things wrapped up in simplistic actions. I adore this. Well done.
just dropping by chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
...yeah, I meant to stop reading so I could stop getting the funny looks as people pass my desk, but I'm not great at self-denial.

Can I say how much I felt "Ziva" while reading about her grinding the paint chips beneath her heel? Perfect. Quirky and perfect.

But one of the best lines? ""I like unicorns," because she does, dammit, they're more dangerous versions of horses, and pretty as they are, they would be fierce if crossed"

Because not only funny, but unexpected. Ziva and claiming pink-equals-blood? Funny and in character. Ziva and fierce horned horses? Funny and in character in a way I'd never have suspected, which makes it that much better.