Reviews for Come And Find Me
detectiveben chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Enjoyed the story where did you get the spoilerrs? r u on twitter if so what's your twitter name mine is dolphinluva

keep up the good work
Kate Solis chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Please someone send me the link of this sneak peek :)I can't find it anywhere :((((
miss-stanatic chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Wow! I really like it, it's super intense :)

Nice use of language too
miss-stanatic chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Wow! I really like it, it's super intense :)

Nice use
44musicfreak44 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Beautifuly written!

That would be awesome if the scene actually did play out like this, but I think your right about him being gone from the room.
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I would love for this to happen but we all know the TPTB will not let those two connect at this time. So when she opens the door He will be gone from that room! I doubt she will have the strength to go look for him either! I am not sure how Rick will take this! I guess we will have to look forward to that on Monday night! I love your story! Thanks for writing it!
Yorick's Talking Skull chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Welcome, and what an excellent first foray into Castle fanfiction. :) You wrote this scene beautifully and I hope, I really, really, hope he is behind that door. I mean, I hope he can’t walk that fast. I would really like it if she could say she forgot something (you know, in the perfect world when he is there in the room) and she thanks him in a whisper in his ear, and kisses him on the cheek, then walks back into her room.

That would be glorious. Not all the way romance, but subtle. A step in the right direction.
Beckettlover chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
yeah your probably right that he wont b there but i am hoping for the best and i hav watched this sneak peek like 300 times and i am still not tired of it! Cant wait for Monday!
Kaz chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Awwwwww now that I think would be pretty much perfect if the scene played out like that, I'd prefer that to him not being there. In my mind she is taking a hige step even opening that door :o) Sooo excited, yet apprehensive at the end of this season! Kaz
GSRCandy chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I loved your take on the scene. I could see that happening on the show because it's so true to character.

I think you're probably right about how the scene is going to play out on the show. But if it does play out like that I don't understand why they showed us almost the whole scene in the sneak peak, other than getting the viewer ratings up. I mean it's one of those episode ending scenes and if it ends with Beckett stepping out into an empty room I would be very disappointed, even though I don't think this is the right moment for them to get together... I hope the writers and producers know what they're doing because I don't want Castle to end up like Bones, teasing the viewers with the possibility of a romantic relationship between the main characters and then falling flat on the ground because they wait too long before making it happen...
calleigh4ever chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I think what you wrote sounds very realistic and I'm actually hoping for something along these lines to happen.

But yeah, I'm guessing also that Castle will have left when she opens the door.
NCIS'LA chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
PLEASE send me the link for the sneak peek. I can't find it :S Nice :) I liked it. Sounded exactly like them.
aolande1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I'm also guessing that when she opens the door he would have already gone to his room. Damn! But this was very sweet and I would love to see something like this happen. Here's to hoping!
Samantha chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Love your take on how the scene should go.

ANd I would have to agree with your A/N. I too think he isn't going to be standing there anymore. But I would LOVE it if he were :)