Reviews for Hold on Hope
alisa231 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This was so lovely. Thank you so much for sharing.
mytears4ursmile chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I love this song! And this was such a sad but great story! I love how Edward didn't over step himself and go upstairs but was there for support when Bella needed him.
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
this was so sweet and cute. I love stories where E & B are already together; you captured that sadness so well!
ZooeyD chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Oh, my. It's so sad :(
willyoupleasebequiet chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
'The title of the fic comes from "The Cave" by Mumford & Sons.'

I LOVE THAT SONG

:D

'"I still remember the day you came home crying because Edward had called you his girlfriend."

"Dad," Bella sighed, "I was seven. '

lolol cute :')

ack. my heart - it hurts.

so good! I needed this though (as strange as that sounds) because Im about to start an angsty book and i needed to get in the mindset of being all sad sad, cri cri :P

great one shot. i love his reasoning on why some relationships work and some dont :)

Will xox
americnxidiot chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
"Don't go. Please...don't leave me."

this made me so sad. i love how you showed bella and edward's relationship through little things like this, and i love that she was able to lean on him after charlie's death. also i love love that this is a charlie who would have offered edward comfort if he and bella didn't work out. that's lovely. thanks for writing :)
Gliese Pixel chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Omigosh! You killed Charlie! Besides that, I think this is a pretty good story. Would like to know what else bella found while going through her dads stuff though.
ashaleelee chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
YOU SO SHOULDN'T HAVE. BUT I'M SO GLAD YOU DID. RAWRRRRRRR THE MOSTEST.

And now I need to figure out your birthday!