Reviews for Dora: The Unabridged Version
MistyxKisame chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
LOL I bet Dora has hate mail that goes up to Pluto! Diego is WAY better than Dora. As a matter of fact I'm watching Diego with my little brother right now. Diego teaches you facts while Dora teaches you how to act 4ever!
The 5th Alice chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
XD
The 5th Alice chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
OML. Map is insane! I LOVE IT.
Woodswolf chapter 11 . 7/6/2012
Haw. Haw. Haw.
That's awesome.
Map is a Murderous Maniac. And he's awesome.
How can a piece of paper have a gender, anyway...?
...Wait, do I /want/ to know?
Woodswolf chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
Wow...
Fail at life.
This is so awesome.
TO THE CHARACTERS:
DORA:
So, when's your crack addiction gonna show up?
I saw something about taking drugs across the border in the summary, but... I don't know.
Dora: I don't know, when is it?
Me: Tell Map he's awesome.
Dora: He is not.
Me: He totally is. So is Backpack. Because they keep annoying the fuck out of you.
Dora: ...Mortal enemies...
Me: Yeah, don't care. I need to go talk to a few other people.
EVERYBODY ELSE:
Awesome, people.
MCDONALDS EMPLOYEE:
You're awesome. You gave them free Chicken McNuggets.
Well, fuck you for giving Dora free Chicken McNuggets, but the rest of the guys... why would Map and Backpack be eating anyway?
McDonald's Employee: Why are you talking to me, anyway? I was only in here three or four chapters ago!
Me: Because I can. Now shut up.
Woodswolf chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
Wow. This is so awesome.
Woodswolf chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
This is getting better by the chapter.
I really should be typing, but SCREW TYPING. I can read this until my brain rots from overexposure to Dora parody.
Woodswolf chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
"Remember," Boots reminded her, "this show is to be appropriate for toddlers and immature teens."
Awesome.
Woodswolf chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This is awesome.
No other words.
No other words at all.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
it's official. i love the map.
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
geez i'm only on chapter two and i died laughing over 9,000 times, especially the hate mail thing.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/28/2012
It's Good boy-chan. Goddamn Chinese WiFi won't let me log in...

When all else fails, blame the monkey. Or the dog. Or your pet. A rock. Look, there's a kite! We swear, we're NOT schizophrenic!
The 5th Alice chapter 8 . 6/25/2012
Okay, Map is completely insane
Good boy-chan chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
Huh. I always thought that Boots and Dora had something going on. WAIT DORA HAD AN AFFAIR WITH BACKPACK SO THAT'S WHY BOOTS DRINKS!
The 5th Alice chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
OML. This is one of my favorite crack fics of yours. I'm literally laughing so hard XD
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »