Reviews for Dora: The Unabridged Version
Kenny chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
This is the funniest story i ever seen mostly the part about dora hat mail filling up everything
She-Pirates kick-BUTT chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
"They should have known an alcoholic monkey wasn't going to make it that long." That line was Hilarious!

Actually, this whole chapter was ridiculously funny! 8D I loved when Boots said: " Just like Dora needs to quit smoking" I'f what i said last time was a challenge, you aced it!
Pineapple Fairy Queen chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
maybe it's because little kids are too dumb to see it's a stupid show O.o

but this story is good! i have some ideas for ya, pm me if you wanna hear!
Lilithcase39girl chapter 2 . 7/30/2011

are you still gonna update? I'LL WAIT -
susan1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
it's stupid
Vanessa Osbourne chapter 2 . 6/14/2011

*to Dora.* "Mars is now full with your hate-mail. Please seek the end of the universe, also known as the edge of all existence, to pick up your hate-mail."

Love this. You MUST update soon! :D
Vanessa Osbourne chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Ahahahahahahahaha! Oh my God, this is AWESOME! XD
She-Pirates kick-BUTT chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
FUNNY! Not as good as the first one tough, but i LOVED her hate mail! and Backpack...
kikizoey chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
Funny chapter and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
She-Pirates kick-BUTT chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I always knew Dora took Crack! This is a pretty funny fic. BOy...Is backpack going to be busy tonight. I really like this fic. Update is soon!

You know, I'm watching Dora right now. And can you guess what happened? So, we're going to Dora's house and she says "WHERE ARE WE GOING?DORA'S HOUSE?" So not only is she talking in 3rd person (which is only cool if number 5 does it.) But she has no idea where she lives.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4